My friend (a chemist) is going to make me a hair loss spray

bupolo

Established Member
Reaction score
What should she put in it? She's already put in Procapil (at 3%, which she said has the same effect as Minoxadil), Apple Stem Cell (5%) and I've suggested she also put in Copper Peptides (she's going to put it in at 10%).

Anything else? Should she make it a foam or spray?

bupolo

Established Member
Reaction score
Also, I've been experiencing both receding hair (more above the right temple than the left, which confuses me) and diffuse thinning, on top of already having very thin hair strands. I was using the Nioxin line (#1 shampoo/conditioner and #2 foam leave in treatment) and have seen good results (the combination leaves my hair much fuller looking and the foam gives my hair a good looking texture, though it's fairly stiff and sticky to the touch).

bupolo

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
bupolo said:
What should she put in it? She's already put in Procapil (at 3%, which she said has the same effect as Monaxadil), Apple Stem Cell (5%) and I've suggested she also put in Copper Peptides (she's going to put it in at 10%).

Anything else? Should she make it a foam or spray?

Procapil?

Yah, I didn't know what that was either until she told me about it. She said it had very similar effects as compared to Minoxidil in clinical studies. I have never tried Minoxidil, mostly because I've seen posts from people on hearing suggesting that it loses it's effectiveness after a few years?

bupolo

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
Are you sure she wasn't talking about Eucapil IE: Fluridil?

Not sure I will ask her.

bupolo

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
Read through the link in my signature, you can get some more ideas for additions to your spray there....

Thanks for the link! I've forwarded that to her. Quick question, I use Propecia 1 mg and, obviously, it's expensive. Do you have a recommendation where I can get a legit, cheaper alternative?

bupolo

Established Member
Reaction score

bupolo

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
If money is not an option and your willing to order from labs this would a killer combo.

AMINEXIL
KETOCONAZOLE 2%
SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE
COPPER PEPTIDES
CB-03-01 or RU58841
ASC-J9
BIMATOPROST
MINOXIDIL

Wow, comprehensive list! I've forwarded this to her, I'm not sure if any of those compounds conflict with each other but I'll let you know what her response is