My favourite American president of all time......

G

... is without a doubt Ronald Reagan!

I am completely apolitical and know basically nothing about him but this hairline is among the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

479px-Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg

I would kill my own mother to have hair like that in my 20s......

G

Taug, you're from Germany so you probably didn't hear that Reagan actually subsidized the first research of hair transplants with our federal tax dollars!!! j/k ;)

But Reagan ain't got nothin on one of my heroes being the good old Anti-Federalist and classical liberal Thomas Jefferson! :lol:

jeff.jpg

Evian

Reaction score
FDR RULES

FDR will forever be known as the one who did the most for this country. A lot of the programs he developed to help the average joe are still around today. Imagine America without social security, security stock exchange, FDIC, or unemployment compensation. Our grandparents would have to beg for food in their old age, plus FDR had a nice hair for all the stress he went through (WWII, and the Great Depression).

G

FDR will forever be known as the one who did the most for this country.

That is true, but not in the sense that most people think, or that our government schools indoctrinate our children into thinking. Same goes for Abe Lincoln.

I will digress and say that Barry Goldwater is the greatest would've been president in (relatively) modern times though.

G

Re: This is better Taug

Jayman,

That hairline is too low in my opinion. Makes him look goofy.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I agree that hairline on a middle aged man is wierd!

G

s.a.f said:

he's 60 believe it or not. and he could pass for 50 easily if not younger. who are you guys kidding? you would trade places with him in a second as would i, even with that "goofy" hairline.

G

Talking about the hairline on a middle-aged man, what about the hairline of Judge Andrew Napalitano?!?! Those darn Italians!! One of the very few people on Faux News that can make it worth watching.

Constitutionalchaos.jpg

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
s.a.f said:

he's 60 believe it or not. and he could pass for 50 easily if not younger. who are you guys kidding? you would trade places with him in a second as would i, even with that "goofy" hairline.

Not a chance! It looks awful! I want my own hair back, I certainly wouldnt want his

G

haunted-ballroom said:
JayMan said:
[quote="s.a.f":c2cdd]I agree that hairline on a middle aged man is wierd!

Not a chance! It looks awful! I want my own hair back, I certainly wouldnt want his[/quote:c2cdd]

If you couldn't get your old hair back, don't tell me you wouldn't trade his hair for yours right now. lol. assuming it would be his hairline but your color.

G

FairTaxNow said:
Talking about the hairline on a middle-aged man, what about the hairline of Judge Andrew Napalitano?!?! Those darn Italians!! One of the very few people on Faux News that can make it worth watching.

Constitutionalchaos.jpg

fairtax, manchin is italian as well.

i've found that italians either have amazing NW1 hair as they age, or they go slick bald to like NW6-NW7 level. I know a few Italians in both groups.

Here's a better picture of Napolitano's hair:

napolitano_bio_300_400.jpg

His hairline is even lower than Manchin's.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
haunted-ballroom said:
JayMan said:
[quote="s.a.f":46c83]I agree that hairline on a middle aged man is wierd!

Not a chance! It looks awful! I want my own hair back, I certainly wouldnt want his

If you couldn't get your old hair back, don't tell me you wouldn't trade his hair for yours right now. lol. assuming it would be his hairline but your color.[/quote:46c83]

If I got a chance to see what id look like with that hairline first then maybe lol. Ive always had a high hairline and I think I would look absolutly ridiculous with one so low. Im trying to imagein it now but I cant. :lol:

G

Man, what norwood would the judge be?! That literally IS a negative norwood. His freakin hairline should be a donor area!

G

FairTaxNow said:
Man, what norwood would the judge be?! That literally IS a negative norwood. His freakin hairline should be a donor area!

his temple points are insane. look how close they are to each other. that's how most of us look when our eyebrows are raised all the way. imagine if he raised his eyebrows? his eyebrows would probably touch his hairline. i don't even have that narrowness when my eyebrows are raised myself.

G

If I had to take that hairline of Napalitano, I would be shaving myself a proper forehead! Jeez! that is insane!

G

badasshairday said:
If I had to take that hairline of Napalitano, I would be shaving myself a proper forehead! Jeez! that is insane!

Whatever, you know you would keep it haha.

s.a.f

Reaction score
He looks like some kind of neanderthal throwback. Seriously I wouldnt want to be around him during a full moon ! :D