My Father Is In His 60s And Since He Balded Hard, He's Anxious To Go To Barber Now

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In his 60's i guess he's more worried about his heart, brain and prostate, really giving no fucks about his hair anymore, that's why he doesn't even want to spend his time and money to get a his late norwood buzzed.

But that's just a theory

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In his 60's i guess he's more worried about his heart, brain and prostate, really giving no fucks about his hair anymore, that's why he doesn't even want to spend his time and money to get a his late norwood buzzed.

But that's just a theory
he told me that hairs at the back of ur scap are the strongest and stay there forever, when we were talking and he in passing said they even transplant them, meaning he actually google that sh*t

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he told me that hairs at the back of ur scap are the strongest and stay there forever, when we were talking and he in passing said they even transplant them, meaning he actually google that sh*t

Meaning he already knew that from news in the 80's when hair transplants got mainstream in 'old' medias.
He probably already knew that when you still were in his balls

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

But that's just a theory
In addition to hairloss your prostate brain and heart will.also be waiting for u to enjoy in your 60s. In this so called man's world. Enjoy my friends