My experimental topicals ...

CCS

Reaction score
I think peppermint oil, lavendar oil, a bit of egcg, and white curcumin are the best smelling, best looking topicals for experiment use. They are very cheap.

I don't want to mix them with nizoral or rogain foam since those are proven. I'm thinking of adding them to my ginger body shop shampoo, or some baby shampoo that I rotate in. I don't plan on using topicals, since they are messy. But I think I can put the lavendar and peppermint in ethanol and spray in on in back over the foam, if I part and spray enough. I'll just put a pinch of white curcumin and egcg in the piroctone olamine shampoo, maybe in a separate small bottle. I bought a lot of stuff in the past, and still have not used most of it up.

I put EGCG in my body wash, and have NOT noticed a decrease in body hair.

G

wouldn't better oils be thyme, rosemarry, and ginger?

chemstudent i know your a smart guy, so you must know using those small amounts in a rotating shampoo is useless.

CCS

Reaction score
Nizoral is only 1% and used 2x per week is far from useless.

I think and advantage of oils over powders is they are very evenly dispersed, and their non-polarness makes them penetrate the skin well.

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
maybe the addition of an ingredient to Nizoral is useless but the nizoral 2x per week is def not useless.

G

nizoral was specifically designed to heal the scalp/remove dandruff etc.

2% of the keto stuff doesnt mean its the only active ingredient to its success

plus keto is a proven hair growing stimulant unlike these oils, but again if i were using oils i would try some of the ones claimed to grow hair like aloe, coconut, rosemary, etc, good luck though