My experiences, real results. My stack.

Ferreira

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am an Sydney Australian and here in Australia there are many scams and it is a highly unregulated area of the cosmetic industry. There is much misleading information. I decided to do case studies on myself to demonstrate which items actually work.
Additionally, as of yesterday I am pleased to announce I also had a hair transplant so that I may experience the procedure and help the many others in need and susceptible to the scams and help avoid the inexperienced doctors who call themselves “cosmetic physicians” who have just graduated and have zero experience in the industry

I would like to demonstrate here my personal results from PRP. 2 treatments. First treatment 3rd December.
Second treatment 7th January..

it is important to know how each of the individual products work and the differentials about what is likely to work for you considering your variables of:
Age, gender, ethnicity, causative factors, hereditary factors, environmental factors, medications, comorbidities, hairloss type, pattern, social habits etc.

Of course, CONSISTENCY *is key and the products will not work if you miss a day every so often, which can set you back weeks And also cause what we call diminishing return. Which means the products will work less effectively each time you stop and start and miss doses.

First image (kind of wet hair, taken prior to treatment then I shaved my head to demonstrate how bad it actually was as seen in second)

Second image (with PRP syringe during second treatment 7th January)

Second image 3rd of March.
Current stack:
Finasteride 1mg Oral.
Minoxidil 5mg Oral.
5% minoxidil TOPICAL (yes, in addition)
Ketoconazole shampoo (nizoral 2%) every 3 days.

I have had little success with finasteride and minoxidil solely alone, however now with PRP I have had significant regrowth due to the trinity working extremely well together. With the enhanced vascularity from the minoxidil, the anti inflammatory effects of ketoconazole and the DHT inhibiting effects of finasteride, PRP was the turning point which drastically improved results within weeks. See attached.

André

Attachments

• 9A0886DF-42C9-438D-AAFE-0D023A3DCEF4.png
    9A0886DF-42C9-438D-AAFE-0D023A3DCEF4.png
    516.9 KB · Views: 392
  • 4D54D145-A07B-45BD-A860-6B45F1E5FB2A.png
    4D54D145-A07B-45BD-A860-6B45F1E5FB2A.png
    584.7 KB · Views: 343
  • C953C678-A899-4D8F-985E-55AC54413E52.jpeg
    C953C678-A899-4D8F-985E-55AC54413E52.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 351
  • C80D19DF-B3AE-476B-AF52-ABFC0D970B2B.jpeg
    C80D19DF-B3AE-476B-AF52-ABFC0D970B2B.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am an Sydney Australian and here in Australia there are many scams and it is a highly unregulated area of the cosmetic industry. There is much misleading information. I decided to do case studies on myself to demonstrate which items actually work.
Additionally, as of yesterday I am pleased to announce I also had a hair transplant so that I may experience the procedure and hep others.

I would like to demonstrate here my personal results from PRP. 2 treatments. First treatment 3rd December.

First image (kind of wet hair, taken prior to treatment then I shaved my head to demonstrate how bad it actually was as seen in second)

Current stack:
Finasteride 1mg Oral.
Minoxidil 5mg Oral.

I have had little success with finasteride and minoxidil solely alone, however now with PRP I have had significant regrowth due to the trinity working extremely well together. With the enhanced vascularity from the minoxidil, the anti inflammatory effects of ketoconazole and the DHT inhibiting effects of finasteride, PRP was the turning point which drastically improved results within weeks. See attached.

André
I was told that PRP along with your current stack would definitely help increase the synergistic effect of all your treatments. All you are missing is a laser cap.

Ferreira

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was told that PRP along with your current stack would definitely help increase the synergistic effect of all your treatments. All you are missing is a laser cap.
Yep! I didn’t require the laser comb. Although research is indicative of potential improvement, I could not find a correlation with the current stack of which I was taking. My goal was to perform a case study on myself with the standardised treatments to demonstrate the impact using all together to cause substantiated effect. The stack when used together has a significant maximised impact.
The laser comb on top, I anticipate would have potentially increased results again, however this would have been unfounded due to the anticipated result of the current stack; I would have been unable to demonstrate results with the product and it’s impact remain unproven.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Yep! I didn’t require the laser comb. Although research is indicative of potential improvement, I could not find a correlation with the current stack of which I was taking. My goal was to perform a case study on myself with the standardised treatments to demonstrate the impact using all together to cause substantiated effect. The stack when used together has a significant maximised impact.
The laser comb on top, I anticipate would have potentially increased results again, however this would have been unfounded due to the anticipated result of the current stack; I would have been unable to demonstrate results with the product and it’s impact remain unproven.
Who did your transplant?

Ferreira

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who did your transplant?
Jennifer Martinick - I flew to Perth for her to conduct it due to COVID restrictions causing delays. She’s definitely one of the best in Australia, with Dr. Sara Kotai. The attention to detail was phenomenal.

Ferreira

My Regimen
Reaction score
Me at this current moment!
Jennifer Martinick - I flew to Perth for her to conduct it due to COVID restrictions causing delays. She’s definitely one of the best in Australia, with Dr. Sara Kotai. The attention to detail was phenomenal.

Attachments

• A0C89AD2-3524-4E68-A7E7-9A6E0147B11C.jpeg
    A0C89AD2-3524-4E68-A7E7-9A6E0147B11C.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 242

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Nice work. Jagged hairline. Definitely will enhance your good looks. Keep us posted on progress. How old are you? Is your hair loss stable?

Ferreira

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice work. Jagged hairline. Definitely will enhance your good looks. Keep us posted on progress. How old are you? Is your hair loss stable?
Thank you. I am 28 years old.
My hairloss is currently stable. Jennifer commonly makes the statement: “there are no straight lines in nature.”
She did a phenomenal job.

I will be updating my progress.
I feel this thread should be deemed useful for those especially in Australia.
It is important to note that the individual conducting PRP and the tubes used make a significant difference in the results also.

word of warning to others regarding PRP; Be warned results may be ineffective if you go to a place that simply uses, as an example, heparinised tubes. They yield a much lower platelet count.
Often lignocaine is used alone without adrenaline and this too can cause further hairloss and inhibit PRPs effects.
The skill of the individual
Conducting it also makes a difference. It’s imperative PRP is injected on withdrawal through all layers of the skin.
Cheaper does not mean better. Length of time in the job does not mean experienced.
Skill and training matters.
There is no consistency in this profession.

Last edited:

Andi0501

My Regimen
Reaction score
Additionally, as of yesterday I am pleased to announce I also had a hair transplant so that I may experience the procedure and help the many others in need and susceptible to the scams and help avoid the inexperienced doctors who call themselves “cosmetic physicians” who have just graduated and have zero experience in the industry

it is important to know how each of the individual products work and the differentials about what is likely to work for you considering your variables of:
Age, gender, ethnicity, causative factors, hereditary factors, environmental factors, medications, comorbidities, hairloss type, pattern, social habits etc.

Of course, CONSISTENCY *is key and the products will not work if you miss a day every so often, which can set you back weeks And also cause what we call diminishing return. Which means the products will work less effectively each time you stop and start and miss doses.

Current stack:
Finasteride 1mg Oral.
Minoxidil 5mg Oral.

André
Thank you. I am 28 years old.
My hairloss is currently stable. Jennifer commonly makes the statement: “there are no straight lines in nature.”
She did a phenomenal job.

I will be updating my progress.
I feel this thread should be deemed useful for those especially in Australia.
It is important to note that the individual conducting PRP and the tubes used make a significant difference in the results also.

word of warning to others regarding PRP; Be warned results may be ineffective if you go to a place that simply uses, as an example, heparinised tubes. They yield a much lower platelet count.
Often lignocaine is used alone without adrenaline and this too can cause further hairloss and inhibit PRPs effects.
The skill of the individual
Conducting it also makes a difference. It’s imperative PRP is injected on withdrawal through all layers of the skin.
Cheaper does not mean better. Length of time in the job does not mean experienced.
slill and training matters.
There is no consistency in this profession.
@Ferreira,
The 4th picture on the right looks clearly edited with a dark line on the forehead!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-11-11-51-09-084_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-11-11-51-09-084_com.android.chrome.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 149

Ferreira

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ferreira,
The 4th picture on the right looks clearly edited with a dark line on the forehead!
Edited? The dark line is the grafts...?
As you can very, very clearly see- there is no photoshop. Please read the entire thread prior to making unwarranted false statements or accusations for threads designed to assist people with a debilitating condition. This thread is created to assist people, not to feed falsifications due to these kinds of false remarks. I am very disappointed with your comment with something that is clearly not edited, and would create uncertainty in those seeking genuine assistance.

I wet my hair with some saline ATP just for you.

This is a very, very well done hair transplant. In a twisted way, it’s a pleasantry to be so well done it is mistaken to be photoshopped.

Thank you, Andre.

Attachments

• 02CCCB2F-61B3-427A-A767-2FF0A124E019.jpeg
    02CCCB2F-61B3-427A-A767-2FF0A124E019.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 233
  • 5DD9F282-259E-4829-B165-9F152931775D.jpeg
    5DD9F282-259E-4829-B165-9F152931775D.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 217
  • 233D33FC-6B4A-493C-AFEC-18BAEA231672.jpeg
    233D33FC-6B4A-493C-AFEC-18BAEA231672.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 231
  • A665CDB6-C9E8-45ED-AF33-058801593E21.jpeg