My Experience With Regenix So Far After A Couple Months

vinyl313

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey there. I'm new here and thought I would share my experience so far.

I'm 47 and my hair really started to majorly thin out 5 or so years ago. I noticed that a crap ton of hair was coming out when I washed my hair. Like the suds were filled with my dark hairs. Also, at work, if I ran my fingers through my hair, a bunch would fall out onto the paper I was looking at.

I didn't want to use anything chemical or something that had to be used forever or if it was stopped, bad things would happen with whatever progress had ben made.

I just accepted that I was aging and this was part of it.

A couple months ago I was tooling around the internet one night and happened across this stuff Regenix. It said it wasn't chemical and after the treatment period, there was a light maintenance regimen that was inexpensive.

That didn't sound too bad. The only bad part was that the main treatment was expensive as hell. So I wrote it off...for a couple of weeks. The hair in the suds really was bugging me so I said eff it and got the starter kit. I could always quit if it sucked.

The kit came with a sheet where you have to tape sample strands to the page which I hadn't expected. Pulling the hairs out wasn't a problem. It was coming out like the needles from Charlie Brown's Christmas tree.

They said to expect extra fall out the first month which I didn't experience, seemed about the normal ton as usual, at least to me.

I've been using it a couple months. Here's what I've noticed. After about a month, the excessive fallout seems to have really declined. Like in a big way. The suds just aren't loaded with hair anymore.

Also, the part in my hair is more narrow than it was before. Before it was wider and thinner. When I parted my hair before, there was either hair or there wasn't. There wasn't much in the way of little hairs growing to replace what fell out. It was just hair or skin.

Now there are hairs that are sprouting. When it started, I didn't make much of it because I thought if it never really grew any longer, it wouldn't matter because it probably wasn't going to become a real strand of hair. But they are getting longer. I'm going to attach pictures so you can see.

The last thing I really noticed was before, my hair was black from the root to tip. At the time, I actually didn't notice it at all. It wasn't until the root began to turn white. I was kind of worried and called them. I asked why my hair was turning gray at the roots. They explained that was a good sign. It means a healthier root. Yes I felt like a dumb ***. ;)

I found an old brush and looked, before there really wasn't a root. I tried to take a picture of that but you can't see anything against the black background. The camera on my phone wouldn't focus on it. But I'm attaching a picture of what the root looks like now. Also attaching the analysis picture they sent me initially of the hair samples in case anyone wants to see that. When trying to pull a hair out today to take a photo of the root, I had a hard time getting one to come out. Before, my hand would have been full of them.

The kit comes with shampoo, deep follicle cleanser, scalp protector and the treatments. I also got the conditioner cuz I'm Italian and my hair is kind of dry. The scalp protector is has something in it that if I use the conditioner with it, it looks greasy so I stopped using the conditioner. I'm also taking their vitamins B-complex and their Saw Palmetto one.

After the starter kit is where it gets expensive. its like $860 for a 3 month supply. I know, stupid expensive. You can buy more vials at a time and you get a discount but I can't afford that.

I don't know how the rest of the treatment will go but I'm seeing enough good things to continue with it. I'll try and post again in a couple months to give an update.

If anyone has any questions, just ask. I'm no hair expert or science guy, but will answer the best I can.

Attachments

• IMG_20170613_134428.jpg
    IMG_20170613_134428.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 3,572
  • IMG_20170613_135638.jpg
    IMG_20170613_135638.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1,774
  • sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,509

vexx23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey there. I'm new here and thought I would share my experience so far.

I'm 47 and my hair really started to majorly thin out 5 or so years ago. I noticed that a crap ton of hair was coming out when I washed my hair. Like the suds were filled with my dark hairs. Also, at work, if I ran my fingers through my hair, a bunch would fall out onto the paper I was looking at.

I didn't want to use anything chemical or something that had to be used forever or if it was stopped, bad things would happen with whatever progress had ben made.

I just accepted that I was aging and this was part of it.

A couple months ago I was tooling around the internet one night and happened across this stuff Regenix. It said it wasn't chemical and after the treatment period, there was a light maintenance regimen that was inexpensive.

That didn't sound too bad. The only bad part was that the main treatment was expensive as hell. So I wrote it off...for a couple of weeks. The hair in the suds really was bugging me so I said eff it and got the starter kit. I could always quit if it sucked.

The kit came with a sheet where you have to tape sample strands to the page which I hadn't expected. Pulling the hairs out wasn't a problem. It was coming out like the needles from Charlie Brown's Christmas tree.

They said to expect extra fall out the first month which I didn't experience, seemed about the normal ton as usual, at least to me.

I've been using it a couple months. Here's what I've noticed. After about a month, the excessive fallout seems to have really declined. Like in a big way. The suds just aren't loaded with hair anymore.

Also, the part in my hair is more narrow than it was before. Before it was wider and thinner. When I parted my hair before, there was either hair or there wasn't. There wasn't much in the way of little hairs growing to replace what fell out. It was just hair or skin.

Now there are hairs that are sprouting. When it started, I didn't make much of it because I thought if it never really grew any longer, it wouldn't matter because it probably wasn't going to become a real strand of hair. But they are getting longer. I'm going to attach pictures so you can see.

The last thing I really noticed was before, my hair was black from the root to tip. At the time, I actually didn't notice it at all. It wasn't until the root began to turn white. I was kind of worried and called them. I asked why my hair was turning gray at the roots. They explained that was a good sign. It means a healthier root. Yes I felt like a dumb ***. ;)

I found an old brush and looked, before there really wasn't a root. I tried to take a picture of that but you can't see anything against the black background. The camera on my phone wouldn't focus on it. But I'm attaching a picture of what the root looks like now. Also attaching the analysis picture they sent me initially of the hair samples in case anyone wants to see that. When trying to pull a hair out today to take a photo of the root, I had a hard time getting one to come out. Before, my hand would have been full of them.

The kit comes with shampoo, deep follicle cleanser, scalp protector and the treatments. I also got the conditioner cuz I'm Italian and my hair is kind of dry. The scalp protector is has something in it that if I use the conditioner with it, it looks greasy so I stopped using the conditioner. I'm also taking their vitamins B-complex and their Saw Palmetto one.

After the starter kit is where it gets expensive. its like $860 for a 3 month supply. I know, stupid expensive. You can buy more vials at a time and you get a discount but I can't afford that.

I don't know how the rest of the treatment will go but I'm seeing enough good things to continue with it. I'll try and post again in a couple months to give an update.

If anyone has any questions, just ask. I'm no hair expert or science guy, but will answer the best I can.

vexx23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

I appreciate your detailed review. I was wondering, have you continued with the product and if so, how has it worked? I know a couple people that might be interested in it and I'm wondering how it has worked out for you throughout the time of use.

Thank you again.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
$860 for a three month supply, yeah f*** that sh*t. Better using used and approved methods.