My Experience So Far With Lord Tsuji

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have put a photo frame of Tsuji above my bed. Every time I go to sleep I pray. I used to cry myself to sleep but no more. Now the lord’s smile makes me smile. I know that when I sleep, he is working on those rats to find a cure. I don’t feel bad about the rats, they serve a greater purpose. Then I remember... 2020. The year all bald heads will be cured. I think about the huge number of grafts I will implant. I am gonna stuff then all there. Billions of them. My hairline will go down to my eyebrows. Then finally I will be cool. I won’t be made fun of. sh*t I forgot, time for my Propecia pill. Gotta keep those gains. I pop one. Time to combat its effects. I open ashemaletube. Nut one. Then go back to sleep and dream of lord Tsuji again. What will I do when I go nw0? I will definitely leave a ponytail. Or I’m gonna be like that homeless guy on my street, even better and longer. I won’t even take a bath I’m gonna let those androgens go berserk. Who cares, Tsuji hair don’t fall out. Then I wake up. No morning wood yet mhm maybe later. Ncbi says it’s normal so who am I to judge. This useless penis hasn’t worked in months. Who cares. Hair makes me a man. I’m upping the dose of finasteride today I’m feeling dangerous. I see the lord smiling down upon me with his bowlcut. I smile back. It’s electric between us. I leave for work. Another meaningless day. But the goal is clear as water. Tsuji said. I trust Tsuji. Hair is coming. I’m saving up. I’ll sell my kidney if I have to. Hair is life. Woof!

OfficialWater

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m saving a f*****g trust fund to get a Neanderthal hairline that would make most chimps look like they were balding. Praise Tsuji