My Experience Dr Emrah Cinik, 2700 Grafts Fue.

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you get what you pay for,but even expensive surgeons can screw up things,u was just unlucky,there is always some,who get bad results,thats a risk of procedure.

Namer

My Regimen
Reaction score
the problem is not money and this is not luck for me but you are right cheap doctor/clinic get chip result..!

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys sorry for lack of updates, from month 7-8 there was little improvement. However here's an update from jus after 11 months.

upload_2018-3-11_15-27-21.png

upload_2018-3-11_15-28-8.png

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I am happy pal, just noticed my post doesn't reflect that. My hairs been like this for a few months now though

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I am happy pal, just noticed my post doesn't reflect that. My hairs been like this for a few months now though
Thought u ain't that happy some posts ago. Good u like it now ;) what did ya pay for it?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you choose him again if you had to start over or go with Dr Maral?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
İf your skin is still read after several months just shave it. I did it too and it was gone completely after that.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your results OP, it's too bad that you still had a lot of redness so long after the procedure.

I'm roughly 3 months after my second hair transplant and I'm losing patience a bit, even though few hairs already have sprouted.

Following your well-documented results and looking at my first hair transplant timeline (hereunder, baseline was a slick NW5) really helps and reminds me that the biggest changes will be happening between month 4 and 7.

Now it will just get better and better for you. Cheers!

I just need something for maintenance now. You remind me of Edward Norton from American History X when he had a shaved head. He suited it quite well, I assume you do also

upload_2018-4-7_23-42-51.png

shookwun

Reaction score
mate take a clear photo.

those photos dont show documented proof of what a transplant result actually looks like. more specifically hair angularity, grafts and placement at the hairline.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
mate take a clear photo.

those photos dont show documented proof of what a transplant result actually looks like. more specifically hair angularity, grafts and placement at the hairline.

Hey buddy wow wow wow. Just relax man. I'll get you some close ups

For 1 second I thought you were the dude from good-looking loser

Googled him. Thanks he looks OK

Claire777

My Regimen
Reaction score
How does your donor area look like? Does this leave scarring and do you see your hair growing back at the donor area?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
How does your donor area look like? Does this leave scarring and do you see your hair growing back at the donor area?

At the length my hair is, it is undetectable that I have had a transplant, in the donor area anyway. I'm curious what it would look like if I shaved my head & how the back would look like though.

Deadpool778899

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright 5 months. Still kind of thin, the left side is slightly lagging behind the right. The journey continues

View attachment 62316 View attachment 62317 View attachment 62318 View attachment 62319 View attachment 62320 View attachment 62321

Im sorry to say this to you man i really do
But we balding people got to stick together and be honest to each other
This looks like a bad hair transplant unnatural look no dense packing
How many fue did he gave you at the hairline

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's a photo under harsh light. As above however you can see how I style my hair & it's not noticeable to your average person I've had work done. Will possibly looking into a second procedure however, thicken up the hairline

upload_2018-4-29_18-44-30.png

Last edited: