My ex gf's pedophilic proclivities worsened my hairloss problem very much

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
biggest tip I can give you , don’t take women seriously, when you talk to them try to get rid of any notion of an outcome and truly believe you are better than them

when you have a date lined up and you will do, just go with the mindset that you are going to turn up and have banter

Whenever I’ve been in a rut is because my confidence is super low and then act needy
The problem is that he won't even get that far. Do you really think that guys on here can get a date or get into an interaction lasting more than 30 seconds? They are chewed out before they have a chance to implement your (potentially useful) advice.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is that he won't even get that far. Do you really think that guys on here can get a date or get into an interaction lasting more than 30 seconds? They are chewed out before they have a chance to implement your (potentially useful) advice.

Why would you say that?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
In Sweden? wow are they cold stuck up b****s or what? They look incredibly hot
My first ever rejection by a girl was like 2 weeks ago and she was 18, she thought I was too old. I have had girls liking me but I didnt like Them back. I have been this type of guy that sits inside for years and never party or go out, and never had a job to meet women.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My first ever rejection by a girl was like 2 weeks ago and she was 18, she thought I was too old. I have had girls liking me but I didnt like Them back. I have been this type of guy that sits inside for years and never party or go out, and never had a job to meet women.

Ah that makes sense then.

In a way the shitty low paying jobs in social situations are worth it for meeting a lot of people, I wasted a few years as well trying to earn and save some monies but it has worked out nicely for me in the end.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jihadists being incels is my point. But poorly said I guess
As far as I know incels are considered to be the most dangerous demographic rn, because they are easily swayed to radical islam, radical left, radical right and nihilism

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
biggest tip I can give you , don’t take women seriously, when you talk to them try to get rid of any notion of an outcome and truly believe you are better than them

when you have a date lined up and you will do, just go with the mindset that you are going to turn up and have banter

Whenever I’ve been in a rut is because my confidence is super low and then act needy
For that she has to be middling not smoking hot :D

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
same principles apply

if a hot woman is prepared to go on a date with you, she’s interested
And on that note some of my worst rejections have been with unattractive women trying to punch above their weight

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as I know incels are considered to be the most dangerous demographic rn, because they are easily swayed to radical islam, radical left, radical right and nihilism
Nah.

Most crimes are commited by "average people". The danger can be anywhere, and there can be danger in "incels". They're not more likely to be brsinwashed. Radical islamists are radical regardless of "incel status"

poppinz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Incels are considered "dangerous" because they don't want to simp for women and be slave