My ex gf's pedophilic proclivities worsened my hairloss problem very much

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Back when I was 19 I had a very unfortunate relationship with my ex gf who is a vile wh*** and b**ch. She liked to tell me how much she would f*** me when I was a 14 year old boy, who is cute, hairless on body, full hair on head, and was innocent. I got into my psychotic states of body dysphoria because I thought b****s will never accept my baldness whatsoever, or that it's over for me and I will never get a gf because I will be repulsive. It was not until yesterday, when I realised that psycho wh*** may be a pedophile

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Back when I was 19 I had a very unfortunate relationship with my ex gf who is a vile wh*** and b**ch. She liked to tell me how much she would f*** me when I was a 14 year old boy, who is cute, hairless on body, full hair on head, and was innocent. I got into my psychotic states of body dysphoria because I thought b****s will never accept my baldness whatsoever, or that it's over for me and I will never get a gf because I will be repulsive. It was not until yesterday, when I realised that psycho wh*** may be a pedophile
I Love a twinkie, but 14 is too Young. Lol

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Usually when guys get women’s attention at such a young age they end up becoming players and womanisers. Surprised it turned out the other way for you

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Usually when guys get women’s attention at such a young age they end up becoming players and womanisers. Surprised it turned out the other way for you
I was an incel till 15 and then I turned into a womaniser to overcompensate that I was an incel before, now I have a loving gf so I think I'm doing good

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WTF does "Incel until 15" is supposed to mean ? You guys sound like a bunch of gender study yankees with your umbrella terms.

Hey, I was an incel at 6 when I barely knew the purpose of my dick

Well you can’t be incel at 6, incel is someone who wants to penetrate girls but can’t, unintentionally celibate. Unless you’ve extremely shitt LGBT parents like these then maybe you could be incel at 6

Wonderful read.

And if your child is exhibiting or exploring bodies with a playmate? That's also fairly common, say our experts.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WTF does "Incel until 15" is supposed to mean ? You guys sound like a bunch of gender study yankees with your umbrella terms.

Hey, I was an incel at 6 when I barely knew the purpose of my dick
Well people called me a weirdo virgin back then who's gonna die alone and will never hold hands so that made me an incel back then I guess

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well people called me a weirdo virgin back then who's gonna die alone and will never hold hands so that made me an incel back then I guess
You were bullied by douchebags/children. Not an incel, 15 year-old is fine to get your first girlfriend, lots of people get one even after that age.

I had my pack of harassment at school too. I was said to be the ugliest person they knew by sooooo many people. Which made zero sense as I had pretty looking girls before, during and after those claims. I mean, the persons saying this to me were literally the most disturbed children. Which says a lot about how much children (and even adults) are mentally ill. I could see the envy in their eyes before jumping into their bullshit of insults. They are like those fat guys at the gym giving advice to every f*****g person.

Can't believe those assholes still exist 10years later... except that this time, I have this stupid hairloss haha

These people were mostly dudes, way smaller than me at height, all virgins or struggling to f***, and last but not least were either ugly or had insane BDD that they tried to cast on others. Seriously, the small dudes who probably call themselves incels today were the craziest mofos. One of them even yelled "beta uprising" (he thought he couldn't get laid because he was black, even though he was the most toxic mofo I had ever met) at me and tried to assault me. Someone has to stop those incels, they're like those yellow dwarfs in those animated movies. Worst thing is when they try to recruit new "incels" like a bunch of rats (probably their way to make friends) by belittling people they know nothing about. Sounds a lot like jihad terrorists.

You know what, if these people can't get laid, at least they should pretend to be asexual lol. At least, they would stand more chances to be heard.

tl;dr: Bit of a rant against the "incel" thing. Incels breed more incels and they have diarrhea in their brain. They should join the asexual community to blend in :)

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You were bullied by douchebags/children. Not an incel, 15 year-old is fine to get your first girlfriend, lots of people get one even after that age.

I had my pack of harassment at school too. I was said to be the ugliest person they knew by sooooo many people. Which made zero sense as I had pretty looking girls before, during and after those claims. I mean, the persons saying this to me were literally the most disturbed children. Which says a lot about how much children (and even adults) are mentally ill. I could see the envy in their eyes before jumping into their bullshit of insults. They are like those fat guys at the gym giving advice to every f*****g person.

Can't believe those assholes still exist 10years later... except that this time, I have this stupid hairloss haha

These people were mostly dudes, way smaller than me at height, all virgins or struggling to f***, and last but not least were either ugly or had insane BDD that they tried to cast on others. Seriously, the small dudes who probably call themselves incels today were the craziest mofos. One of them even yelled "beta uprising" (he thought he couldn't get laid because he was black, even though he was the most toxic mofo I had ever met) at me and tried to assault me. Someone has to stop those incels, they're like those yellow dwarfs in those animated movies. Worst thing is when they try to recruit new "incels" like a bunch of rats (probably their way to make friends) by belittling people they know nothing about. Sounds a lot like jihad terrorists.

You know what, if these people can't get laid, at least they should pretend to be asexual lol. At least, they would stand more chances to be heard.

tl;dr: Bit of a rant against the "incel" thing. Incels breed more incels and they have diarrhea in their brain. They should join the asexual community to blend in :)

You lost me at jihad

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
It just happened. depression and insecurities over the years, also got high functional autism.

biggest tip I can give you , don’t take women seriously, when you talk to them try to get rid of any notion of an outcome and truly believe you are better than them

when you have a date lined up and you will do, just go with the mindset that you are going to turn up and have banter

Whenever I’ve been in a rut is because my confidence is super low and then act needy