My early stage of Gyno (Pic taken)

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bad luck man, i hope you have good luck with other treatments

drinkrum

Reaction score
Thanks for the post MH -- it takes a lot of courage to do what you just did and you're going to be helping out a lot of people.

Are you sure your gyno was onset by Propecia? What does your doctor recommend as far as treatment is concerned?

D.

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm very sorry about your condition. That really sucks. I hope you find a solution.

If finasteride was indeed the cause, can you tell me/us how long it took to get to the point where you were certain it was gyno? Was the onset fast, and did it progress quickly?

Good luck to you, bro.

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm really sorry to hear about what happened. I admire your courage for being so honest about it. It's good to share information so that everyone can benefit. Please keep us posted on how things progress.

jrg

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to perform a surgery and continue to take propecia? Did you ask your doctor that?

helpmefindmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
It would help us very much if you told us what your doctor recommended you do.

DontWannaBeLikeMike

Established Member
Reaction score
first off...thanks for the post. We need info like this. On another note, i can't seem to look at the pic, it sends me to some other cheap site.

googler

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry about that man, I hope it sorts itself out.

I've been on finasteride about 7 weeks (1mg a day), I'm probably being quite paranoid, but I've felt a slight of tightness in my chest most nights for the past 2weeks and I was wondering could this be an early warning sign of gyno? I've had problems with my lung in the past so if I wasn't taking finasteride I'd contribute the tightness in my chest to this, but I haven't had pains relating to my lung problem in months.

d00fy

Reaction score
if your experiencing gyno symptoms get on NOLVADEX fast, i have a small case of gyno not from propecia but from steroids ,right chest nipple lump irritates me, and the days i drink beer it aches more the lump and irritates and feels more swollen, i take my 40mg nolvadex everyday it kills the paint associated with gyno aswell could skrink it and hopefully it goes away

Liquidex and Nolvadex your best options for combating your gyno without surgery........
when i get my avodart im going to take my nolvadex regardless , because free testosterone coverts to estrogen(TO MUCH TESTOSTERONE IN YOUR BODY CONVERTS TO ESTROGEN)

nolvadex is cheap you can find it from an overseas pharmacy,take you 2weeks to get it but for 30pills for 50$ its your best route

now you can go the domestic route, its 20mg/50ml in liquid solution therefore you have 50 dose's 50$ if your interested or anyone is interested in nolvadex or arimidex email me at defwer@bellsouth.net

drinkrum

Reaction score
Or you can get off of finasteride and not try to equalize your hormones with a cocktail of drugs ...

D.