My Doctors Doesnt Want To Write Prescription For finasteride, How Can I Persuade Her With Arguements?

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
where do u source it from?

problem is that local customs checks the packages occasionally, so theres chance they might not let it through

Which country do you live in? I assumed you were British or perhaps an eastern European immigrant to Britain.

iCurly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
where do u source it from?

problem is that local customs checks the packages occasionally, so theres chance they might not let it through

I order it from dr Fox. I don’t know where you live though but I doubt customs will kick a fuss about finasteride

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which country do you live in? I assumed you were British or perhaps an eastern European immigrant to Britain.

In the UK, obtaining finasteride and dutasteride is the easy. There are particular online pharmacies which are approved by the government as official pharmacies who can write private prescriptions for them.

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the UK, obtaining finasteride and dutasteride is the easy. There are particular online pharmacies which are approved by the government as official pharmacies who can write private prescriptions for them.

I get mine from Boots. You need to be registered with a doctor but a prescription is unnecessary.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I recently took a year’s supply for £380. That was for brand name Propecia though. They have generic available too now.

I pay for the generic brand names. For dutasteride, it costs £65 for a three month supply which is alright. Is the brand name ones better?

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I pay for the generic brand names. For dutasteride, it costs £65 for a three month supply which is alright. Is the brand name ones better?

Not sure but I’m entering year three of my treatments and things are going well. Didn’t want to risk changing anything for the sake of a relatively small amount of money.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get it yourself... I got Finasteride & Duasteride topicals.
These doctors in general don’t know & don’t care about hairloss. I suppose there are exceptions. There is no doctor of hairloss.
If your a bodybuilder you have to know & get your supplements. Same for male pattern baldness.