my depressing life

shaf

Reaction score
I been going through so much depression lately but haven't talked to anyone about it. my parents don't even know. i don't really have many friends as I went to being a hermit. I have barred myself from the outside world and limit my contact with society. I can't go anywhere without wearing a hat as i'm to self conscious. Everyone tells me to just shave it off and stop worrying about it. Like really? you don't know what it feels like being bald. I hate people who try saying that like its so easy to just do it. I been in denial for almost 4 years now. I can't sport the bald look as my head is oddly shaped. its hard being a nw5 - 6 at age 23. School hasn't been going good and i lost my motivation to finish. I haven't talked to a lady in years because theres no point. Every girl wants a guy with hair and if they don't then you have to be some attractive bastard without hair. i'm sick of it all. I have always been the good guy and the bad sh*t happens to me. i seriously see no point in life anymore. i have no friends/job/etc

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain man because i am in the same boat. You know what they say Good people have bad luck. Have you considered hair transplant?

shaf

Reaction score
HairGuru22 said:
I feel your pain man because i am in the same boat. You know what they say Good people have bad luck. Have you considered hair transplant?
how would that be a option without money? i don't really want to put myself into debt as it is.