My Crown Is Not Thinning Anymore...

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
When you are losing hair on your crown, it is always a frightening experience to look at the back of your head. The back is a part of your head you see infrequently, so you never know how much hair you lost since the last time you looked at it. Sometimes what you see can be shocking and horrifying.

I looked at my crown in the mirror today, and it's official: my crown isn't "thinning" any more - it's now just a "bald spot" which will continue to grow as time passes by.

This sucks. I'm only 24 and I have a big bald spot. Even a combover doesn't do much to hide it at this point. I'm balder than my own dad, who has a thick crown.

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
When you are losing hair on your crown, it is always a frightening experience to look at the back of your head. The back is a part of your head you see infrequently, so you never know how much hair you lost since the last time you looked at it. Sometimes what you see can be shocking and horrifying.

I looked at my crown in the mirror today, and it's official: my crown isn't "thinning" any more - it's now just a "bald spot" which will continue to grow as time passes by.

This sucks. I'm only 24 and I have a big bald spot. Even a combover doesn't do much to hide it at this point. I'm balder than my own dad, who has a thick crown.
Hey dude I was in your situation at the same age.It sucks big time cos you can't actually see the bald patch,but you know it's there cos people keep telling you,making you feel even worse..

My advice is what I eventually did. Do heaps of research on the best hair transplant doctors in the world at fixing the crown.Make sure they have expiranceworking on the crown as most doctors concentrate on the hairline..

Don't let travel or cost be a factor in your decision.I can't emphasise this enough. I flew for 14 hours..

Stabilise your hair with medication first cos at 24 your probably going to lose more hair..

Have a plan for yourself ie you might need to have 2 procedures to get the results you want.

Dr Rahal in Canada is pretty good with crowns..good luck I hope this helps.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

f*** man. 24. I hope finasteride will stop my hair loss. I'm one year close to the full on bald spot. I feel you.

Thinning, thinning.. Then, one day, GONE! And your attractiveness with it. You're now way uglier than the average 24 year old man.

Welcome to the bottom. We Pray we will get back what's ours.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

We feel you.
24 is way too young to lose your crown.
Can I ask you something?
How do you feel now when you meet new girls?
When I discovered I had a balding crown I was kind of paralyzed; I sincerely hope it is not your case.