my crown=bad, what to do? help! (pic included)

fuzbucket

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

My digital camera sucks, so I took my scanner, placed it on top of my head and it did a pretty good job. Here is the link to my pic:

http://void.zext.net/scan_vertex_apr9_04.jpg

So anyway, Propecia doesn't seem to be helping much after 7 months... I haven't seen any regrowth, maybe slowed the hairloss down.... hard to say since my hairloss has always been slow. What should I do? minoxidil now? Or minoxidil after 1 year on propecia in order to judge the propecia results more effectively. minoxidil 5%? Dr. Lee's minoxidil? 15% minoxidil? What is best? Thanks a bunch.

In-valid

G

Being a minimalist regarding hairloss treatment, I'd have to say give propecia the full year. Your crown is not as bad as you think. Hopefully in the next 5 months you will get some thickening. If your not satisfied at the year mark, then bring on the minoxidil.

Cassin

Reaction score
badasshairday said:
Being a minimalist regarding hairloss treatment, I'd have to say give propecia the full year. Your crown is not as bad as you think. Hopefully in the next 5 months you will get some thickening. If your not satisfied at the year mark, then bring on the minoxidil.

I'm with this guy. Patience sucks when it comes to this. If I could do without minoxidil, life would be good. Give finasteride every chance you can

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
your scanner? did you stand on a stool, then put your head upside down on your scanner, then 'scan' with the mouse button so it wou..

you're gonna get cancer doing that

anyhow your hairloss is minimal. propecia surely will do the trick for you.

you gotta wait for a full year before it does its work.

Axon

Reaction score
I think your crown has improved compared to what it was on those first photos.

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
I would start dabbing dr. lees 2% spironolactone on that thing. I got a great vertex regrowth after only 3 months using spironolactone as a single agent. Its only $20 and lasts me about 4-6 months, using it 1X/day.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JesusFreak said:
I would start dabbing dr. lees 2% spironolactone on that thing. I got a great vertex regrowth after only 3 months using spironolactone as a single agent. Its only $20 and lasts me about 4-6 months, using it 1X/day.

is there anywhere i could get spironolactone other then minoxidil.com ?

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I will second the motion on using spironolactone.

You need to give propecia that extra horsepower!

johnnycash

Established Member
Reaction score
Bad????? Are you nuts, It's this kind of thinking that makes it worse. I think a lot of hair loss is simply a self fufilling prophecy.