My Carbon 60 Olive Oil Results

sensei

Reaction score
Sensei, I was looking at your first posted pics in particular the 3rd one. Is my impression or I can see gray hairs with black regrowth?

Yes that is exactly what you are seeing.

It has also happened to my gray hairs in beard, chest, and manly bits.

In fact, my beard is coming back in the color it was in my early 30's

- - - Updated - - -

so aproximetly how much ML of this did you drink daily? that stuff seems pretty expensive

45mg/50ml bottle every other day when I have taken it.

It is expensive, but this was an unintended side effect -- I take C60OO for longevity.

- - - Updated - - -

OF what?

You can make this stuff yourself -- which I plan to start doing, since I have dropped over $1200 so far.

I am taking the C60OO for longevity

The prolongation of the lifespan of rats by repeated oral administration of [60]fullerene

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0142961212003237

FYI an average Male Wistar Rat live about 26-30 months ; those dosed with C60 (as an attempt to prove toxicity actually) lived to be 50+ months

TheShining

Established Member
Reaction score
1 - Weak results
2 - Suspicious black & white photographs
3 - Wrong forum
1 - Great results sensei. Congratulations!
2 - Thanks for being unselfish and sharing your photos!
3 - Correct forum
(4 - hellouser is an a**hole. Instead of using his great knowledge and energy on something productive he whines about everything)

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
Sensai, you say you started taking this stuff for longevity - how long were you planning to live for?

chiko

Reaction score
Hi Sensei,

I'm very glad that you got those results. I'm wondering if it is possible to see a very recent pic without BW filter, a simply colored pic please?

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
What I want to know is what was going through your head when you thought that a B&W filter would be a good idea? Are you a black man and want to get contrast on the picture as to be able to see the hairs? But that would make little sense since you have gray hair in the first place.

We have gotten some jokers that manipulate the pictures in some way, I.e. filters, blur. So its really hard to trust you with these pictures. Plus I wouldn't celebrate anytime soon, that is very little regrowth. I don't know why people hete always get so excited over 100 hairs regrowing and claim amazing results.

sensei

Reaction score
What I want to know is what was going through your head when you thought that a B&W filter would be a good idea? Are you a black man and want to get contrast on the picture as to be able to see the hairs? But that would make little sense since you have gray hair in the first place.

We have gotten some jokers that manipulate the pictures in some way, I.e. filters, blur. So its really hard to trust you with these pictures. Plus I wouldn't celebrate anytime soon, that is very little regrowth. I don't know why people hete always get so excited over 100 hairs regrowing and claim amazing results.

A BW filter will show gray better than color because the scalp is darker than gray (even in Caucasians which I am)-- The greyscale/BW will show individual hair shafts more accurately than color, especially fine hair.

Because my hair is very fine, always has been since childhood. I was a natural very light blond until 30's, even now with it being darker, the fineness of my hair causes it to be obscured by flash and scalp shine; which the BW filter resolves. I have been using a cell phone camera (8MP).

In the near future I intend to have a friend take the pics from a defined distance, no flash, and high diffuse lighting. If possible I intend to have a doctor dye a test circle in the area of most hair loss on the crown, and then count hairs.

chiko

Reaction score
I'm agree with Python when he says about jokers. They are the worst but from the other part there are lots of idiots that like to vomit comments without thinking just like someone did in this thread as well.
We have to be as much clear and honest as we can to help each other.

Sensei, I have a question. About the pics you posted in the first page I can't distiguisch if I see gray hair also in the 3rd pic or is the reflex of the light on hair. If there is a limit on this forum to see images you can use site like this http://photobucket.com/ to post high quality pictures.

Thank you

sensei

Reaction score
Sensai, you say you started taking this stuff for longevity - how long were you planning to live for?

The rats from the Baati study (which was actually a toxicity study, not a longevity study) ended up living 90% longer than the control rats.

I figure the aging singularity (the date when medicine and science will have solved how to keep people young indefinitely) will fall somewhere between 2045-2075.

I will be between approximately 70-100 years old by then -- so I hope the C60OO keeps me young and vital til then. After that, barring catastrophic injury, eons.

- - - Updated - - -

google Carbon 60 suppliers, order 99.95% pure C60.

buy olive oil of your choice from whatever supplier

crush with glass mortar and pestle

mix no more than 800mg/liter Olive oil

Many on longecity have stated just shaking several times a day while storing in dark cupboard is sufficient (takes about 1-2 weeks to fully dissolve)

Or, you can buy a magnetic stirrer and stir.

Current price for 1 gram 99.95% is $120 -- which equates to about $400-$500 of vendor prepared C60OO

If you feel you need to, buy a .22 micron filter (maybe $20) and filter -- store away from light (light causes lipid peroxidation of olive oil)

And no I don't work for C60 manufacturers either.

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
The rats from the Baati study (which was actually a toxicity study, not a longevity study) ended up living 90% longer than the control rats.

I figure the aging singularity (the date when medicine and science will have solved how to keep people young indefinitely) will fall somewhere between 2045-2075.

I will be between approximately 70-100 years old by then -- so I hope the C60OO keeps me young and vital til then. After that, barring catastrophic injury, eons.

- - - Updated - - -

google Carbon 60 suppliers, order 99.95% pure C60.

buy olive oil of your choice from whatever supplier

crush with glass mortar and pestle

mix no more than 800mg/liter Olive oil

Many on longecity have stated just shaking several times a day while storing in dark cupboard is sufficient (takes about 1-2 weeks to fully dissolve)

Or, you can buy a magnetic stirrer and stir.

Current price for 1 gram 99.95% is $120 -- which equates to about $400-$500 of vendor prepared C60OO

If you feel you need to, buy a .22 micron filter (maybe $20) and filter -- store away from light (light causes lipid peroxidation of olive oil)

And no I don't work for C60 manufacturers either.

Hey thanks

Bout the first part -- do u know with what did they feed the control group rats ?
i mean - this study will only be good if it was like -
control group rats - food 'x'
study rats - food 'x' && c60

about the second part -- i guess that the suppliers stuff is whats called 'for research purposes only' - does it mean its safe to use internally or topically 99.5% ?
how do u know ?

also 1g - for how long is it good ?
in other words how much is a dose and how many times per what -- u need to take it ?

- - - Updated - - -

A biologist brother told me that in order for something to be used like this (as a sort of medication) it has to be 99.99999% and with only impurities of 20 ppt (parts per trillion---not a million)
And if the impurities contains stuff like heavy metals it can be really bad, even in small doses

sensei

Reaction score
Hey thanks

Bout the first part -- do u know with what did they feed the control group rats ?
i mean - this study will only be good if it was like -
control group rats - food 'x'
study rats - food 'x' && c60

about the second part -- i guess that the suppliers stuff is whats called 'for research purposes only' - does it mean its safe to use internally or topically 99.5% ?
how do u know ?

also 1g - for how long is it good ?
in other words how much is a dose and how many times per what -- u need to take it ?

- - - Updated - - -

A biologist brother told me that in order for something to be used like this (as a sort of medication) it has to be 99.99999% and with only impurities of 20 ppt (parts per trillion---not a million)
And if the impurities contains stuff like heavy metals it can be really bad, even in small doses

1. yes the rats were fed all the same food, control got water by gavage, cohort 2 got olive oil only by gavage, and cohort 3 got olive oil and C60 by gavage.

2. As for purity -- Sigma Aldrich Aspirin http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/a2093?lang=en&region=US -- click on "specification"
heavy metals < .001% , so your friend is off by a couple orders of magnitude.

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
Ookkkkeeeehh
The response to this thread is good, so sensei COULD YOU PLS POST YOUR PICS IN GOOD WHITE BRIGHT LIGHT??????A CFL bulb is great though.....
The reason why i am asking for better pics is coz its really confusing......
So pls do post some better pics

amigoni

Reaction score
Sensei what is your cost per month then. Do you expect to take this forever or just your full set of hair and then maintain?

two-hope

Reaction score
why the guys with such a "great success" in hair regrowth never post a pic?

F#ckin' snake oils. That's no real regrowth. We need some Norwood 0 sh#t.

why the guys with such a "great success" in hair regrowth never post a pic?

but again, we don't believe even those who do - like the laser boys from vlasyproject?? they got banned - just like you will..

Dave721

Reaction score
The vlasyproject guy was a proven liar. If something works, you don't have to lie about it. I don't think we should be holding them up as a beacon of hope.