My brother is balding-my parents won't let him do anything

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
vartex said:
SkylineGTR said:
dude if he is over 18 he can do whatever he wants himself.

See, that's what you think. I'm 21 and I can't do whatever I want quite yet. My parents still pay my tuition, they pay for my apartment, they pay for my insurance, etc. The only thing I pay are the house bills, and that's it. I think next year they'll give me a lump sum of 35k and then I'm off on my own.

As for me, I stopped caring about my hair. No longer on any medication or anything. It was just a waste of time to begin with.

Well thats what you get for being whipped by your parents. Wish i had parents that catered my every need. But I left and started on my own as soon as i turned 18. Even before then I had jobs and paid for everything myself.. my parents just provided the necessities.

But even then they have no say in your health care.. they don't even have to know about it. Doctors aren't allowed to disclose anything to them and as long as you have a health plan your covered by whatever the health plan covers. The only thing they can do is add or remove you not pick and choose what coverage you get.

It's called being an adult and actually knowing how the world works.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
roki said:
what's the problem just get him some proscar yourself
he can take it and thenll never know -everybody's happy

you don't understand. he won't take it without them knowing about it. i could get him the drugs from inhouse or united or whatever but he wouldn't take them unless our parents said it was okay.

well if hes going to be a mamma`s boy and daddy`s boy then.. you cant really do anything... as long as they are not convinst... but i think he will come around when he gets to see his hairloss progress... he will folow :D