My Blood Work Came Back Today, Guess What

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in my subhuman country these niggas dont do DHT blood test, cuz they say reactives are too expensive and there's no demand for it on the market, since local males believe this 'just shave it' meme i guess

well things is, it turned out i have through the roof testosterone levels 9.20 ng/ml, which could mean lots of dht in the blood also

but another curious thing is that i have severe extreme depletion of vitamin D, like war refugge tier 0 7 ng/ml, when healthy avg is 30 and norm is 50

this severe lack of vit d could be connected with my diffuse thinning

wat u think fellas

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Systemic DHT levels are not a marker of male pattern baldness...Hell!!!..There's no systemic marker for male pattern baldness:mad:
My T levels are also 9.1ng/ml and my endocrinologist recommended to ultrasound my testicles although i told her that i don't feel pain or anything abnormal....My prolactin,cortisol,DHEAS and TSH levels are also sky-rocketed while vitamin D and follic acid are low....I supplemented for both of them but i didn't see any change in my hair or in my mood:(.
f***!...Couldn't we have a less complicated organism?:mad:

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Systemic DHT levels are not a marker of male pattern baldness...Hell!!!..There's no systemic marker for male pattern baldness:mad:
My T levels are also 9.1ng/ml and my endocrinologist recommended to ultrasound my testicles although i told her that i don't feel pain or anything abnormal....My prolactin,cortisol,DHEAS and TSH levels are also sky-rocketed while vitamin D and follic acid are low....I supplemented for both of them but i didn't see any change in my hair or in my mood:(.
f***!...Couldn't we have a less complicated organism?:mad:
i have high cortisol, everything else was in range of norm. how testicles can be connected with high t?

K505

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got low as f*** vitamin D too.
Supplementing now..
I dont know about my testo,dht and the other crap, i just want my hair back.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
in my subhuman country these niggas dont do DHT blood test, cuz they say reactives are too expensive and there's no demand for it on the market, since local males believe this 'just shave it' meme i guess

well things is, it turned out i have through the roof testosterone levels 9.20 ng/ml, which could mean lots of dht in the blood also

but another curious thing is that i have severe extreme depletion of vitamin D, like war refugge tier 0 7 ng/ml, when healthy avg is 30 and norm is 50

this severe lack of vit d could be connected with my diffuse thinning

wat u think fellas

Did you check your thyroid ?

Are you taking finasteride or dutasteride ? These can increase testo levels

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got a blood test a few months ago which showed a lack of Vit D. Been taking a Vit D3 supplement at 4000 IU/day the past one and a half months. My hair might be growing a little faster, but I'm not experiencing any reduction in shedding. After the blood test results I was excited since I felt this might have been the cause of my hairloss, but I'm still losing hair at a rapid rate FML

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got a blood test a few months ago which showed a lack of Vit D. Been taking a Vit D3 supplement at 4000 IU/day the past one and a half months. My hair might be growing a little faster, but I'm not experiencing any reduction in shedding. After the blood test results I was excited since I felt this might have been the cause of my hairloss, but I'm still losing hair at a rapid rate FML
im taking 15 000 IU drops every day, yours might be too low, tho depends on what was the indicator of D in ur blood, mine was severely depleted, which causes hair loss, but yeah, since my hair loss has a paterrn more likely i am balding due to male pattern baldness

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im taking 15 000 IU drops every day, yours might be too low, tho depends on what was the indicator of D in ur blood, mine was severely depleted, which causes hair loss, but yeah, since my hair loss has a paterrn more likely i am balding due to male pattern baldness

My doctor told me to take 3,000-5,000 IU/day. You're taking 15,000 IU?? Who told you to take that much? Was it your doctor?

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They never tested it for me when I went for sex drive issues. My urologist didn't even know what it was.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My doctor told me to take 3,000-5,000 IU/day. You're taking 15,000 IU?? Who told you to take that much? Was it your doctor?
yeh, my mother is a doctor and she was to endycrinologist, she had 17 vit ng/ml or w/e it is measured in, and that docs advised her to take 1 drop of that syrup, 15k IU, i have only 7 ng/ml, which is severe deplition, so i take 3 drops of that sh*t every day