LH 3,4 IU/L 0,6 – 12,0

ESTRADIOL 0,32 nmol/L < 0,20

PROLACTIN 265 mIU/L 50 - 440

TESTOSTERON 16,7 nmol/L 10,4 – 41,6

FREE TEST. 56,8 pmol/L 30,5 – 93,4

DHEA – S04 11,2 µmol/L 0,95 – 11,9

ANDROSTENDION 8,8 nmol/L 1,1 – 10,8

SHBG 19,0 nmol/L 10 - 73

It is clear that my estradiol level (the most potent version of estrogen) is far out the normal range. The maximum upper limit is 0.20 units fo males (probably for males with some natural disorder), and my value is 0.32 !!!

f***, I consider this as a very good news. Almost 7 months after discontinuing finast (used it for 2 months), I still suffer from very low libido and erection difficulties.

Also, my testosterone is too low; too low for the person of my age, health and muscularity.

Free testosterone is low too, in my humble opinion. LH, which is very important, is low too IMHO.

Those are all factors that dictate your libido, erections, response to sexual signals etc. And they are fucked up a bit, so I consider this as a good sign; a sign that maybe my problem is not so hidden as I previously thought.

Tribestan is on its way; I'll start immediately with 6 tablets per day.
I've found one Bulgarian site that sells original Sopharma's brand for 22$ + 5$ s/h. Unbeatable. Check it out at http://www.libido-bg.com

Based on detailed study about Tribestan, it seems that it can be extremely helpful for case like mine - the case which is portrayed with my hormone profile.

Trilidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Tribestan wont do much my friend, You have the same problem as the rest of us im guessing.

When a male body has to much estrogen the estrogen is known to latch on to receptor sites in the hypothalimus, when this occurs the body cant produce as much LH, when this occurse, you cant produce as much test ;)

I have been off finasteride for a year and pretty much have the same effects as you, and im pretty sure its estrogen.

I plan on buying arimidex or nolvadex to allow my body to build up its own test supply again.

Nolvadex is alot cheaper, and in theory it should work. ARimidex almost guaranteed.

PolarBear

Reaction score
Trilidon said:
Tribestan wont do much my friend, You have the same problem as the rest of us im guessing.

Did you try Tribestan? If you didn't, thenyou can't say it won't work.

Tribestan encourages the body to produce more LH which leads to more production of testosterone, thus cheating body.
Tribestan also impacts on estrogen; if it is too low, it will higher it, and vice versa. And it does this all without any (reported) side effects.

Educate yourself.

Trilidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you for educating me. I have also come across websites where it said tribulus cured aids and could grow back amputated legs!

I tried tribestan and optimum nutritions brand of tribulus for over 2 months.

Neither worked. There MAY have been some affect on libido but it was so little I did not notice

PolarBear

Reaction score
It probably works for some people, and for other don't. But you can't say it DOESN'T work.

Not all of the people who used propecia got the side effects, and even among those ones that got them, the side effects are different.

Someone has libido issues, someone erection, someone both, someone gyno etc.

Check out this thread:
http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess ... =tribestan

By the way, with that kind of attitude, you'll probably spend another year impotent.

drinkrum

Reaction score
PolarBear,

Tril was trying to be helpful, I don't see any attitude problems in his post. And yes, he can say it "DOESN'T" work -- since it didn't work for him. You have to exercise your judgement and determine whether it works for you.

Tribestan's effects on anything are murky at best. There are no magic drugs (like Tribestan claims to be) that can balance hormones. Otherwise, everyone and their mother would be taking them. You're right in the sense everything reacts differently. Maybe Tribestan will have beneficial effects for you.

But, if you want to take something that is medically noted to reduce your estrogen count and boost testosterone, there is nothing better than Arimidex. Arimidex is very potent (it is an anti-cancer agent nonetheless) so taking more than 1 mg/week may be overkill.

D.

PolarBear

Reaction score
drinkrum,

if you're trying to say that product which is known for years as sucesful medicine doesn't work at all, then you're not helpful.

I agree there are no magic drugs, but neither Propecia is magic drug - and look what it did to me! So, I am praising Tribestan only for cases like mine; when something is unnaturaly wrong.

I am sure Armidex is powerful, but that will be my last option.
I feel on my own skin what are hormone-based drugs...

drinkrum

Reaction score
PolarBear said:
drinkrum,

if you're trying to say that product which is known for years as sucesful medicine doesn't work at all, then you're not helpful.

I agree there are no magic drugs, but neither Propecia is magic drug - and look what it did to me! So, I am praising Tribestan only for cases like mine; when something is unnaturaly wrong.

I am sure Armidex is powerful, but that will be my last option.
I feel on my own skin what are hormone-based drugs...

I never claimed it "doesn't work at all" -- you're putting words in my mouth. Clearly, you're in your own skin. Do what you want man, but don't b**ch at others when they give you their input.

I'm 21 years old and have high estrogen (total est. is 212 vs 40-115) and have just begun Arimidex, after doing a lot of research ... in medical journals.

Best of luck.

D.

Trilidon

Established Member
Reaction score
I wasn't giving you attitude polar bear, I was telling you it didnt work for me.

Chances are the benefits it will give you are minimal.

You can get nolvadex and clomid for around $20 if you know where to look.( they do what tribulus says it does and its almost guaranteed, scientific journals around the globe are available to back it up. Not just a few paragraphs by the company that produces it or is trying to sell something.

Tribulus may work in some humans, I wont say it will not but it did not work in me, and with someone who is having an elevated estradiol greatly reduced test for whatever reason. You will most likely need something stronger then trib.

and your little comment about me staying impotent, thanks a ton man shows what type of person you are. ;)

PolarBear

Reaction score
Trilidon said:
I wasn't giving you attitude polar bear, I was telling you it didnt work for me.

Nice. But, is it ok then to proclaim it doesn't work?
I don't think so, that is called "taking away hope from others".

Chances are the benefits it will give you are minimal.

Did you check that thread? The guy obviously didn't get minimal benefits but long-lasting. He has improved a lot.

Also, the question is: did you use original Sopharma brand of Tribestan and at which dosage. These are all factors that play.

You can get nolvadex and clomid for around $20 if you know where to look.( they do what tribulus says it does and its almost guaranteed, scientific journals around the globe are available to back it up. Not just a few paragraphs by the company that produces it or is trying to sell something.

There's also a possibility that after that therapy you can be more screwed than before, isn't it? You can f*** up your hormones even further.

Tribulus may work in some humans, I wont say it will not but it did not work in me, and with someone who is having an elevated estradiol greatly reduced test for whatever reason. You will most likely need something stronger then trib.

I won't argue anymore, I ordered it and will see. Maybe you're right, maybe I am, but it isn't ok to take away hope from people just like that.

and your little comment about me staying impotent, thanks a ton man shows what type of person you are. ;)

"Thank you for educating me. I have also come across websites where it said tribulus cured aids and could grow back amputated legs!"

What kind of person you are??!?!?!?! 8O

I didn't say I wanted you what I wrote; I just observed that with this monkey-behaviour you won't get faw away - you won't find a solution to your problem.

I have the same problem as you and no way I want to spend another year like this.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Girls, girls ...

You both have limp dicks. I know we can't play cookie anymore, but that's no reason to get fiesty ... 8O

Let's quit the negativity and try to help each other. No reason to nit-pick at each other's comments unless they're truly outrageous.

D.

PolarBear

Reaction score
I will post my experience with tribestan here, after I use it for some time...
I am generaly pretty serious guy, and I also correspond with 4 more guys dealing with this. We are trying different options and approaches to get back.

BTW drinkrum, do you suffer from gyno or limp d*ck?

joe_mama

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey

Drinkrum, how much do these tests cost you? Are you just going to your regular doctor? How come she refuses to do DHT tests?

drinkrum

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Let me answer you questions separately:

PolarBear: my libido is down, I don't experience morning wood at all anymore, and my erections aren't as hard ... and I'm merely 21 years old (3+ years on finasteride)

joe_mama:

I just had my regular internist run the tests during a physical exam. He didn't refuse to do DHT. I asked for a hormonal panel, and all I got was the total test. and total est. results. Guess I have to be more precise ...

D.

PolarBear

Reaction score
drinkrum,

it seems that we have exact problem.

There are 5 of us corresponding via e-mail that have these side effects.

If you want to become a part of the ring, let me know.

cheriecord

Reaction score
Blood Test

Hi
I think that blood test result can some work for you. But I advice you do not take any medicine without doctors prescription.
Thanks