My bitter sweet results

G

...well...the density is increased a bit after 6 months on my hairline...the bad thing...its where I need it least...but im happy to see some follicles spitting out 2 or 3 terminal hairs...also @ work...im the 2nd youngest but have the 2nd best hair...every1 there is 17-25 (except the two managers) and its weird but MOST OF THE YOUNG GUYS ARE DIFFUSE BALDING...the 17 y.o. has it like 2x as bad as me...kinna makes me happy in my own sick way...most ppl there tho have buzzed heads and nice normal foreheads but they grew them out sometimes and it looks fuken awful...that being said the three supervisors..unrelated...all in their 40s have fuken THICK THICK THICK HAIR like HOLY f*** just ridiclously thick hair makes me sad

G

haha a grocery supermarket restricted to ontario...oh i never added this on...i was APPROACHED by 4 hot girls from the 17 year old's clique I guess you could say...they started talking to me but I never expected an approach so heh, kinna froze up (wasn't shy just wasn't thinking) and never got their number...they were really fuken hot too...but its sh*t pay anyways Aplunk you'd be better off @ ur restuarant (8.75 CAD per hour @ 44 hours a week but no taxes off cuz im special)