My Bisexual Girl Neighbors Just Invited Me Over

blackg

Reaction score
Dude literally what are you talking about lmfao. If they wanted to have a threesome I’d be a toxic male trying to ruin their love? I’m sorry but reread what you wrote and tell me you aren’t projecting some freak sh*t on to me.

My life isn’t great. I couldn’t even have a threesome with two bisexual girls :(

I took the photo down cause one of you freakshows are gonna end up doxing her and then I’ll be in a world of sh*t.
You should just take these girls to the movies instead of worrying about your dumb fantasy.

There is more to life than threesomes.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see them at the bar all the time when I’m wearing a hat and they flirt with me pretty hard. I went out for a cigarette and they called out and told me to comb over. I’m gonna do it bros, no hat. Here’s my cover up game with toppik (compared to my hair with oil in it) let’s hope it’s enough.

Wish me luck brothers

Dude please get some help. I dont even think someone talked with you today. Your BDD is so strong, that you might created a second reality. Get some help.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude please get some help. I dont even think someone talked with you today. Your BDD is so strong, that you might created a second reality. Get some help.
Lmao I actually chuckled at this. Thx bro. But cmon dawg I have a major cover up as you can see by my oil photos.

Last edited:

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should just take these girls to the movies instead of worrying about your dumb fantasy.

There is more to life than threesomes.
Who said there isn’t more to life than threesomes? Why are you so triggered lol. It was just a story I posted and you’re acting like a total bozo