My advice to Dr. Terskish and the whole Stemson Crew

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now that you have secured your $7.5M funding, stop playing around with mice and do a PoC with human cells on a human skin to create real human follicles, ASAP.

You don't want to end up like Organ/Tsuji that waited too long to find out if their method really worked. Test the stuff now before it's too late.

Thanks.

EDIT: (*Terskikh - this forum won't let me edit the title)

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
seriously, we do not know anything what Tsuji did what he tested, just like Stemson, the human trials are supposed to start before 2022, but this is only information from the net, not official data, I hope that human research will be done in the UK just will they recreate a full head of hair in someone who is going bald the way typical of women? I have no idea, probably more chances are people who have become bald in a typical way for men, besides, do not delete Dr. Tsuji is constantly working on organ regeneration, confirmed by a hair transplant doctor who knows him personally

why you have so much hope in tsuji? have u still been talking to younget in private?

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
seriously, we do not know anything what Tsuji did what he tested, just like Stemson, the human trials are supposed to start before 2022, but this is only information from the net, not official data, I hope that human research will be done in the UK just will they recreate a full head of hair in someone who is going bald the way typical of women? I have no idea, probably more chances are people who have become bald in a typical way for men, besides, do not delete Dr. Tsuji is constantly working on organ regeneration, confirmed by a hair transplant doctor who knows him personally

how do you know tsuji will start human trial in 2022 when he promised 2020 so confidently

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They know really well about the forums
are you trying to tell me, that you actually think that a business like Stemson is looking on a forum like this, to read about or find some sort of business advice they would follow?

Are you are regular user of Steam, where the gamers also think they know about how a business work, and their written word is the golden way to heaven if they follow those gamers advice ?

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you trying to tell me, that you actually think that a business like Stemson is looking on a forum like this, to read about or find some sort of business advice they would follow?

Are you are regular user of Steam, where the gamers also think they know about how a business work, and their written word is the golden way to heaven if they follow those gamers advice ?
I started this thread jokingly mostly and of course don't expect them to take business advice from us.

But they do monitor what are being talked about them and competitors in blog, forums and social media in general.

If you google "Takashi Tsuji", for example, the very second content that shows (and third one as well) is a blog post from follicle thought. So yea it would be dumb to be unaware of what's going on in these corners of the internet.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brains is necessary but not enough to beat baldness. This disease is tuff, only someone with gigantic BALLS as well will be able to beat it.

Creating pubes on a mice was relevant in 1999. But it's 2021 almost, time to do something different already ffs

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks they really need your advice

a3969659956_10.jpg

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sparing,expected,soon ,probably,anything,,,,,,,

Damn...thats the most ambiguous post i ve ever seen......

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea we know he still works for Riken and still does basic research there - so nothing new there. Since he is not doing anything related to a practical treatment anymore and doesn't even speak about it as well then honestly I wish him well but don't care about him anymore.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dr Tsuji is very economic with his words and I really do not think he is going to tell more than what he has.

aren't you the second person on this forum claiming to have some sort of contact to Tsuji?

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wrote with a friend of Dr. Tsuji, he gave me this information
yes, we have heard that story before on this forum, that someone knew someone that knew him.

Why even write that on this forum? What is the point really?

Let us PRETEND you have some sort of contact to him, how are you even going to get information if the research he is doing is classified?

He would tell someone, that then would quote him on it to an online forum, so he then could confronted with this at his work to breaks what ever NDA there might be and maybe lose his job?

Its just so far out there that it makes no sense to be honest.

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
w
this is the only information I was able to get, Dr. Tsuji does not answer, so I asked a doctor who knows him personally
what sort of relationship do the doctor have with tsuji?
how close are you with the doctor?
how much more information can you get?
what is your relationship with youngjet now?
what is your prediction on the success of tusji?

thanks for getting more answer