My adventure with finasteride and what you are wondering

Im unlucky

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello everyone, I hope everyone is well and we will all be better in every way and I will answer your questions and help you I will tell you a little about myself and tell you about finasteride as far as I know. Like many people on this site, I suffer from the same situation as you. I started with minoxidil at the age of 19 and got very good results, but I quit because I had serious problems with my heart and I did not use anything for about 3 years because I did not need to use it and after 3 years my condition always works on the temple and crown It got worse and I thought about taking finasteride, but I was afraid of the side effects and because of my younger age, I was looking in the mirror all the time getting angry and I started taking finasteride. MY FIRST finasteride EXPERIENCE I started by dividing 1 proscar pill into 10, I was also taking the zinc and copper pill, when I woke up on the 3rd day I felt a terrible pain in my kidneys and I think I was having a brain fog because it was like I had not slept that day and my brain was not in itself as if I was in a trance and wandering around like a ghost. I don't know if this is called a brain fog, please tell me. I was afraid and did not take the finasteride the next day and everything was fine. After I finished 1 proscar pill, I was now dividing the pills into 5 and a great process started. I did not see any side effects and results for about 2 months. After the 2nd month, it started to have mild forgetfulness and it seems like it's still going on, but I'm not sure if it's because of the find. because before I used finasteride, I was experiencing a few similar forgetfulness. forgetfulness is like forgetting what to do while I was going to research something on the phone, or if I didn't focus on an event, I wasn't sure if I was doing that job. Of course, I'm not sure if it was caused by finding it or not, if you ask me my opinion, it causes a little. After 6 months I got a little lazy and started to get lazy on taking pills and I didn't take pills for about 1 week and it was like my memory was restored my mind felt more relaxed and then I started taking fins again and again as if the forgetfulness came back lol. I am currently in my 10th month and so far I am not in a position to share a success story.
My situation seems to be very, very slightly better, maybe worse, but I'm not sure. I'm going to have a blood test soon and by the way I had a blood test before I started finasteride and I'm thinking of starting dutasteride frankly I'm a little upset I was expecting great results from find at 10 months but I hope dutasteride will work great for me. There are no sexual side effects noted in the 10th month, I felt like I was more horny in the first months, the only side effect I can say is horniness. there is agglomeration in my sperm, I do not know the reason for this, please warn me. I said that I will start duta soon, I don't have much experience with duta, so give me advice and you can ask any questions you want in the comments, I will answer all of them, I hope I can help everyone.

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am going to try it out soon too, and I would like to get more tips or advice on that. Thanks for the thread! Have a look at those from BidRx.com, for example. Maybe you will find it interesting and working to you too, good luck!

Last edited: