My Abortion Equality Act Proposition

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im starting off with the fact Im SERIOUSLY pro choice BUT Im also seriously about equality. Like actual equality.

I think if the man is willing to pay for the abortion and the woman decides to keep it then it should be soley the womans responsibility both financially and physically, but the man gives up all parental rights. Its a womans body but its the mans time and money so he should not be accountable if hes only half in the decision really.

How do you guys feel about this proposition?

http://www.fuktos.com/us-politics/abortion-and-child-support/#post-49

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Im starting off with the fact Im SERIOUSLY pro choice BUT Im also seriously about equality. Like actual equality.

I think if the man is willing to pay for the abortion and the woman decides to keep it then it should be soley the womans responsibility both financially and physically, but the man gives up all parental rights. Its a womans body but its the mans time and money so he should not be accountable if hes only half in the decision really.

How do you guys feel about this proposition?

http://www.fuktos.com/us-politics/abortion-and-child-support/#post-49
But what if the man changes his mind later and wants parental rights?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Abortion is disgusting and should be banned...

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course, abortion is an awful choice, but this is a choice that should be decided by women for women (as far as I know, men do not give birth). So men should let women decide. If they aren't aware of BirthControl methods and are not responsible, they should at least support women financially. Btw, I found out yesterday fathers in Utah are now legally obliged to pay half the cost of a mother's medical care related to pregnancy and delivery. I think it is really good.
This is the epitome of feels over reelz. Almost reads like a troll post.