My 3300 Grafts DHI Journey Turkey Experience

imhance

New Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
0
I had my DHI hair transplant with Dr. Nesim Tugen and wanted to share how it went! Dr. Nesim set my new hairline right along my natural muscle line. They extracted 3300 grafts using an 0.85 mm punch.

The team did a really dense packing on the front hairline to keep it looking natural, and they also thickened up area 3 .Everything during the surgery like minor bleeding and swelling was totally normal, with zero complications. The follow up team reaches out to me every month and they actually asked if I would share my progress. I’m happy to post updates though, because everything is going well!
 

Attachments

  • WhatsApp Image 2026-09-26 at 12.06.34.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2026-09-26 at 12.06.34.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-09-26 at 12.06.34 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2026-09-26 at 12.06.34 (1).jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 1
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-09-26 at 12.06.34 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2026-09-26 at 12.06.34 (2).jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 1
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-09-26 at 12.06.34 (3).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2026-09-26 at 12.06.34 (3).jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 1
Top