My 10 month results. Before & After

Cdnnll18

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairloss was extremely aggressive. I had thick asf hair at 14 and balding at this age never even crossed my mind, I never thought about my genetics stupidly lol.
From age 14 to 16 my hairloss was a train wreck, literally.

Here is my hair at 14.
AE934C96-9A04-4119-9FC3-FA78860A654D.jpeg

2 years later my hair looked like this :(

9278DE3E-3ED2-49D9-8DA5-FF5DED729364.jpeg

F42ECEED-59BD-4B41-8595-C9B8F9720515.jpeg

my hair continued to thin and thin and I was fully unaware of hairloss treatments and I thought balding was inevitable for me.

at 18 I decided to take action, I tried finasteride and topical minoxidil for 12 months but unfortunately my hair continued in the same trend.

Out of desperation and obsession I read and watched 100s of hours of content around hairloss to see how I can fight this curse.

10 months ago I found a regimen that worked for me. First I needed to inhibit DHT because this is the main cause of hair miniaturising in the first place so I started Dutasteride 0.5mg daily.
I also started ru58841 to tackle scalp T and at the same time I continued my use of topical minoxidil even though I believe I’m a non responder I was to scared to stop.

next I went on a strict paleo diet to fix my unhealthy eating habits and quit smoking. I started exercising at least 30mins-1hour per day. I fixed my vitamin deficiencies and made sure my scalp health was in check constantly by using activated charcoal bar soap and regener pure dr. Not to mention my healthy eating habits contributed to a healthy scalp, fighting seb derm, inflammation etc

2 months ago I started oral minoxidil 5mg, microneedling 2mm 1x week, mk677 20mg daily and 2-3ml oral castor oil.

Here is my 10 month results.
10 Month Results

I hope this gives people confidence in saving their hair and I know how hard it can be on someone’s mental health so I feel I need to share this with people.
Any questions I’m more than happy to respond

xaragedom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good regime, why you added oral minoxidil, did you start loosing hair again, even after staying on dutasteride? And why you started with 5 mg right away? I would go for like 1-2 mg at the beginning. You can also add like ketoconazole 2% shampoo once or twice a week. But even without that you seem really ok, probably you will get more hair regrowth if this is only after 2 months of adding minoxidil and microneedling.