Must See

Sirini

Reaction score

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Verily, thou shalt take care if you suffer male pattern baldness, for many are the snakeoilers who shall try to take thy money from thee.

snake20

Reaction score
There are some real boners out there!! Here's one: "Meditate for 2 hours a day and your hair will come back!! Just buy my book for 3 easy payments of $69.99 and your hair will come back!!"

What a boner!! Sorry for the use of boner, but these snakeoilers are real boners.

Keep on keepin' on!

zroca

Reaction score
The person who owns the site is just trying to get some ranking in google for each of the keywords, but is to lazy to write unique content for each keyword so he uses the same content, but just uses differnent keyword which will cuase a spam duplicate content filter in google which will get him banned.

Hey... I don't blame the guy for running this site, he is simply an affiliate for the site hair loss no more who is trying to make some money off of other peoples stupidity who research hair loss on the web the wrong way. I run a site on hair loss, also promoting hair loss no more. To be honest, personally I wouldn't recommecd the ebook, but if people will buy it and make be 50% of the profit for each sell screw it ... It's not my fault that someone elses stupidity will make me money. How do you think that procerin is so popular and makes so many sales (just check out there alexa rank), but doesn''t do sh*t to help your hair loss, becuase they have an affiliate program that pays so well that other people will promote the product for them. It's just like a salesman at a dealership...

This site isn't a snakeoiler. The site is just another example of a person doing affiliate marketing the wrong way. Don't you all notice the affiliate link for the product he's promoting?!?!

It all reminds me off when the owner of the site had google adsense on hairlosstalk.com, he had no control of what ads where shown wether he thought they were bad product or not he was just trying to make money of a succeful site he was running with hairlosstalk.com and the users of they forum just hated the ads that he took them off just for the members of the forum potentailly losing him thousands of dollars in profit.

A lot of these so called "snakeoilers sites" is just another way of saying 'bad affiliate marketing'

Zroca