Musicians with amazing hair!!

rov

Reaction score
well lets open a thread talking about musicians with great heads of hair, here is my take

Attachments

• SteveLukather.jpeg
    SteveLukather.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 654
  • 2008promovert.jpg
    2008promovert.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 565
  • eric-clapton-sheryl-crow.jpg
    eric-clapton-sheryl-crow.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2,496
Reaction score
Mick Jagger for sure that guy is 67 and he probaly has better hair than me (21) :sobbing:

mick_jagger.png

and Roger Waters same age as Jagger has amazing hair.

10705698-roger-waters-tickets.jpg

Some guys just get blessed with great genes and will never have to experience the mental anguish of those who bald at a young age - or any age for that matter. :shakehead:

FSHGLD

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't get over how good roger looks there......Dave Gilmour was the model, and now look at them...just shows that hair loss doesn't cease to be an issue with age

Reaction score
FSHGLD said:
I can't get over how good roger looks there......Dave Gilmour was the model, and now look at them...just shows that hair loss doesn't cease to be an issue with age

I think Dave Gilmour does look good for 64 though :gay: and at least his hair had a good innings.

Another one I can't get over is Rod Stewart. He's 66 and his hair is disgustingly good. From looking at pictures from the 70's doesn't look like it has changed one bit. Some guys just have all the luck. :(

300.stewart.rod.lr.111709.jpg

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Some of these guys have good hair but they aren't all perfect. Eric Clapton hasn't lost any density but he's a deep NW2.5

Steve Vai looks WAY better in that touched up photo than in real life. He's definitely a NW3 who hasn't lost much density, he just grows his hair long.

Mick Jagger has had a little loss but he's always worn his hair long.

Some musicians wear pieces for photops or their lack of density is 'touched up' even if they never went all the way bald.

David Bowie and that Ferrell guy are probably the best heads of hair mentioned so far.

rov

Reaction score
I think Eric Clapton and Steve Vai are NW2, what do you think?. Steve Lukather has great hair!!

Attachments

• Steve-Lukather.gif
    Steve-Lukather.gif
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,727
  • guitarist901.jpg
    guitarist901.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 778

s.a.f

Reaction score
Lol we're talking about old men here and people are pointing out that some of them are (shock horror!!!) NW2's. :shakehead: