Music Giant Ed Sheerans Impending Baldness.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Poor Ed. He has to comb his hair in about 10 different directions and still can't hide it, bless him. I wonder if his massive musical success will continue when he does go bald? Looks and image matter in pop music but Ed wasn't exactly pretty to begin with was he?
PS what norwood do people think he actually is under that messy mop?

ed-sheeran-27-01-getty-1006083_H113900_L.jpg

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
His hair is terrible, he's ginger, has wonky eyes, a weird face and is the height of a hobbit. He wasn't dealt the best genetics card

The fact that he has had FUT makes me feel a little sorry for him, he's obviously very insecure about his looks.... and then he remembers he has oodles of cash and beautiful women literally throwi g themselves at him

Attachments

• downloadfile-1.jpg
    downloadfile-1.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 14,017

NamelessGhoul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pics aren't recent. his hair is pretty much perfect now. atleast i'm 90% sure. but yeah he had a hair transplant and it was pretty damn good judging from recent performance pics.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
pics aren't recent. his hair is pretty much perfect now. atleast i'm 90% sure. but yeah he had a hair transplant and it was pretty damn good judging from recent performance pics.

I thinks it's still 'iffy'. My girlfriend noticed him on the Jonathan Ross show some weeks ago and commented on his hair by saying it looks fluffy and wispy

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
His hair is terrible, he's ginger, has wonky eyes, a weird face and is the height of a hobbit. He wasn't dealt the best genetics card

The fact that he has had FUT makes me feel a little sorry for him, he's obviously very insecure about his looks.... and then he remembers he has oodles of cash and beautiful women literally throwi g themselves at him

This is why I don't feel sorry for him though. How many guys who look like him have a massively successful pop career and how many guys who look like him have girls throwing themselves at them. He has both and he's got the money to fix his hair (and face if he wants lol).

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
This is why I don't feel sorry for him though. How many guys who look like him have a massively successful pop career and how many guys who look like him have girls throwing themselves at them. He has both and he's got the money to fix his hair (and face if he wants lol).

Guy is insanely confident and extroverted. This is him pre-fame in 2010 at a train station