Muscles Twitching All Over The Body

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
like the title i have muscles twitching and its not psychologic since I stopped finasteride
we all get me some times on a weekly basis but for me they are sill here every day all kind of different muscle like
quads,lats,forarms,chest,bis,tris,hand,calves,gluts
so wtf is wrong with me ?
i sleep for 6 a night some time less i wake up and never go back to deep sleep of have the feeling of ohh my eyes are so sleepy?
same thing happened with me tren but the night sweats was the reason
should i test for 5ar it will cost me alot cuz we dont have it here and my dht is normal like my baseline
is it possible 3 pills will do a permanent damage is there any study or actual real cases of that?
or cuz my finasteride was stored in my car for 7 months that made it more harsh on the body or made it half life much longer?
they were just 3 f*****g pills got sides from day 2 I should stopped then

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, its you again.

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
like the title i have muscles twitching and its not psychologic since I stopped finasteride
we all get me some times on a weekly basis but for me they are sill here every day all kind of different muscle like
quads,lats,forarms,chest,bis,tris,hand,calves,gluts
so wtf is wrong with me ?
i sleep for 6 a night some time less i wake up and never go back to deep sleep of have the feeling of ohh my eyes are so sleepy?
same thing happened with me tren but the night sweats was the reason
should i test for 5ar it will cost me alot cuz we dont have it here and my dht is normal like my baseline
is it possible 3 pills will do a permanent damage is there any study or actual real cases of that?
or cuz my finasteride was stored in my car for 7 months that made it more harsh on the body or made it half life much longer?
they were just 3 f*****g pills got sides from day 2 I should stopped then

Dude go to Propecia help, all it takes is one pill to get fucked up if you are unlucky.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude go to Propecia help, all it takes is one pill to get fucked up if you are unlucky.
dude my issue is mental propecia help wont do me sh*t i wont take amy others drug to fix this twitching issue
I always keep thinking what i will be if i took to for one week
it takes one pill to get sides but I think it take that extra day to get fucked after feeling them cuz u want too ride them out I should have stopped after 2 pill

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude my issue is mental propecia help wont do me sh*t i wont take amy others drug to fix this twitching issue
I always keep thinking what i will be if i took to for one week
it takes one pill to get sides but I think it take that extra day to get fucked after feeling them cuz u want too ride them out I should have stopped after 2 pill

What kind of twitching do you have? Like muscle twitching?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try Dutasteride imo

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Have you seen an endocrinologist?

Your hormones are probably fucked.
have u been reading any f*****g post i post
total test 11 max range 8
dht 0.70 max 0.85
prolactin 10 max 23
estro 35 max 45
free t 30 max 55
shbg 40 max 55
these are the same levels since a month after stopping i hva been testing them every week out of paranoia so how thae f*** are my hormones are fucked if i have these reading? i know ibam crazy and mentally fucked cuz i took that sh*t and i will always fear the future and think i am fucked if i woke up one day with out morning ererctions or I cant get it up but until now i am ok just mental fear thats alll
have u done blood test? cuz i all i am seeing is that u sying ur fucked with out any info on u how long u took the drug? u sides? have u seen any doctor?

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think dutasteride is safer than finasteride.

The mechanism of action of finasteride is different.

There isn't a post dutasteride syndrome.
a drug can inhibit 99 of ur dht is safer ya right
f*****g cocain heroine are f*****g safer

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Try Dutasteride imo
dude thanx but I learnd my lesson when i looked for finasteride back in 2014 i was shaking from the horror stories it took me 2 years to try cuz of my fear cuz i know i will get sides even if its a suger pill
never bother about duta cuz if 3 pills give my this mental breakdown duta that inhibits 5ar1 will properly make me f*****g crazy