Muscle Fatique In Chest On Finasteride?

lell123

Reaction score
Been taking finasteride for like 3 months now and im having this feel muscle fatique in my chest, almost like ive worked out my chest even tho i havent, nothing painful and i cant feel it most of the time but a few times a day i kinda like "feel" my chest if you know what i mean, for example just walking around and then feeling that my chest is numb, my nipples dont hurt and i did the gyno test but i cant feel a lump or anything under my nipples, its empty under my nipples and then fat, what could cause this?

it feels more like a chest swelling/puffy chest than gyno but im wondering if its safe to keep using?

g.i joey

Reaction score
Did you gain any weight these 3 months? The finasteride causes a 15% increase in estrogen, the effects it COULD have could range from minor temporary nipple irritation, to fat/water retention in the chest and can even grow gyno in some cases.

Id monitor it closely for another month but if you notice any kind of growth id stop asap.

lell123

Reaction score
my weight stayed the same during those 3 months (+-3 pounds maybe) and im 95% sure its not gyno its maybe what you said like fat/water retention in chest and it makes it look bigger, my chest doesnt look out of proportion or weird or anything, it looks like a regular skinny fat chest, only thing im worried about is that fatique and numbness in chest i feel sometimes which made me kinda scared, otherwise i wouldnt care.