MSN

jfrank

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone point me to a place i can order MSN vitamins? the good stuff that makes your hair grow faster? thanks..

jfrank

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks... which one do you recommend?

MSM 1500 Vegetarian - 200 Tabs

MSM 1500 mg - 100 Tabs

MSM - 8 oz.

MSM Liposome Lotion 8 oz.

MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)

????

VWdude

Reaction score
I like msn, I use it daily... makes chatting fun, and easy.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
NON-ORGANIC = petrochemical byproduct.

ORGANIC (Lignisul) = derived from tree bark.

d_umberly

Established Member
Reaction score
jfrank said:
i recently bought the GNC MSM 1000 mg non-organic.. is that recommended?

There is no chemical difference. I have read that a chemist cannot determine if a sample of MSM is oranic or inorganic. Buy the least expensive, which I have found to be the organic Lignisul bulk powder. I pay about 16 USD with shipping for a 1 lb (about half a kilo) tub.

I put a heaping teaspoon ( approx. 4 grams) into a cup of coffee or hot tea as it goes into solution almost instantly that way. Cold fruit juices mask the taste better but any thing you put it in will have a bit of bitter taste, fruit juice being the least offensive.

I can tell you that is has made my hair and nails grow faster, I cannot say it has made new hair. Also it has had some very positive effects on joint pain and my skin and my gums. Supposedly it helps all connective tissue.

Which has encourged me and led me to experiment with it topically on the scalp. I plan to post a summary of my results in the future. To me it is very promising on several fronts. Time will tell and all my research indicates it is as harmless a pure water.

jfrank

Established Member
Reaction score
good.. thanks for the information. i beleve i went through a Telogen Effluvium Shed, and am therefore taken MSM is regrow the lost hair..