msm powder added to everything

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
I've put it in my dutasteride/min topical as well as my daily min bottle and put it in my copper peptide bottle . Its just a hunch but I think its a great additive to copper peptide .

G

I f*****g love this guy, everyone is shitting their pants about taking propecia and posting endless pre-regimen fears about getting too deeply involved with T/gel, and here we have Mr fretwell mixing it all up on the front line and seeing what happens!!!!

Good luck to you sir.

You deserve all the hair you get.

Ty

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Just be sure to let us know if your yam bag falls off from all the stuff your using.

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
I f*****g love this guy, everyone is shitting their pants about taking propecia and posting endless pre-regimen fears about getting too deeply involved with T/gel, and here we have Mr fretwell mixing it all up on the front line and seeing what happens!!!!

Good luck to you sir.

You deserve all the hair you get.

Ty
Thank you , I also feel that the pre-regimen fears or just fear in general is hyper sensitive . At the level of doses I'm taking topically I have nothing to be concerned about because not even half of that in which applied will find its way into the system . In three months my vertex has changed from a slightly larger than a silver dollar down to half that size ! Now with msm in the mix I can exspect a quicker recovery . Also note that my yam bags are working better than ever .

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
I actually do .

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Just joking .

Petchsky

Reaction score
Hey Flatwell, not seen you round for a while, but i have ordered some MSM powder and am thinking of drinking about 1000mg a day in fresh orange juice. Thing is, i was thinking instead/or also i may add it to my minoxidil as MSM improves circulation amoung other things in your experience of doing this do you recommend that it is worth the effort??????????

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been to busy lately to chat but anyway, as far as adding msm goes its tuff at this point for me to have a sure answer .I would guess that it does help but certainly not a miracle maker . I have been putting it in my coffee and it doesn't change the taste but just a tad bit . Msm is the biproduct of making d.m.s.o at the end of the process they are left with this powder . I wasn't aware that it improved circulation . Oh sh*t yeah, I'm watching McGyver get out of a locked room using exploding gum on t.v . I wish he would make a f*****g hair multiplication technique using house hold materials .