MSM beware

oni

Reaction score
MSM is great stuff I have been on for 4 weeks now and my hair that is growing out is starting to look fuller.

But most of my body hair has gone crazy, my eyebrows now have hairs that grow extra big it's like they just don't know when to stop and thats just the start it's like all my body hair has been put on miracle grow.

I wish it was this good on your head hair for everyone like it has done for my body hair. :freaked2:

G

I had mixed feelings about MSN when I took it a year back. It was OK, makes your hair grow but does bot all for MPBl.

oni

Reaction score
I agree thats why I take it with real male pattern baldness treatments. :lol:

Shinyscalp23

Established Member
Reaction score
helps the minoxidil hair grow ALOT faster..not a treatment for hair regrowth...but it will definitely give those pussy vellus minoxidil hairs the boost they need

jsmith

Reaction score
i'm noticing the same thing since taking biotin (2500 mcg/day)- all of my body hair seems to be growing in thicker and faster.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
you know that msm has multiple positive effects on the body and can help in other areas. It can be a great solution for types of pain (headaches, back pain, arthritis, allergies). My roommate had bad allergies his whole like and soon after taking an MSM regimen they completely disappeared.

Petchsky

Reaction score
It's good sh*t. I'd keep taking it even if I didn't have a receeding hairline.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Really is good stuff. Approx 2 months after taking 2000 mg daily - my rotator cuff which had been blown out for years healed up. Cooincidence or MSM? I'm thinking it was the MSM. Feels good to throw a football again!

I'm up to 3000 mg daily, and also use it topically on weekends in an ozbrew preparation.

Can't really report that it's helped my hair - but does help out with aches and pains in general.

Zim

Established Member
Reaction score
sandshark said:
It's good $#iT. I'd keep taking it even if I didn't have a receeding hairline.

Totally agree. I had mild arthritis in my hands and whenever ive ran out of MSM for a period of time ive felt it coming back.