MSM - anyone had a breakout of acne using it?

sostupid

Reaction score
Ive just started used Msm ( only 2 tabs a day ) and I recently have came out in terrible acne using these tabs, Im not sure if its the msm or maybe other vitamins im using. Ive heard some people use MSM for curing Acne you see, so its obvious something that fucks about with the skin!.

So has anyone else suffered bad breakouts whilst using msm?

G

sostupid said:
Ive just started used Msm ( only 2 tabs a day ) and I recently have came out in terrible acne using these tabs, Im not sure if its the msm or maybe other vitamins im using. Ive heard some people use MSM for curing Acne you see, so its obvious something that fucks about with the skin!.

So has anyone else suffered bad breakouts whilst using msm?

Hey, to be honest, yes, see my regimen? The pills were all started around the same time, after about a week or two I got some pretty bad acne. I'm not sure what caused it, but I do take MSM, anyone else experiance this? I was thinking it was the fish oil, but who knows.

dem

Established Member
Reaction score
definately could be. i have broken out a bit recently and it coincided with the start of rogain foam in addition to MSM. Don't know which or if both caused it, but it could be one of the two?

sostupid

Reaction score
Just to let people know It definately was the MSM that made me breakout big time! as I started a new face cleanser ( with Saliciyic Acid in ) at the same time of using MSM, but thought it was the cleanser due to Saliciyic Acid. So stopped both, and have just restarted the cleanser with no breakout whatsoever. So I know now It was definately those crappy MSM tablets!

I hope others dont suffer the same from MSM tabs!

minty_mints

Reaction score
Hey, I just recently started MSM and I've got this huge pimple that just popped up and I never ever get zits. I've used MSM before and find for me that every time I use it I tend to get bad acme...I'm thinking my system is sensitive to MSM or something...

sostupid

Reaction score
I also started some Sea Kelp last week it had some MSM in and again I broke out in Acne, Stopped it immediately have cleared up!

MSM is f*****g evil stuff!