Moving from RU to CB0301 - quick question

CBY76

My Regimen
Reaction score
have been using RU for about 5 years with good results but getting really concerning blood test results (T and Free T levels) of late and this combined with a on again off again ball ache (similar to finasteride experience) has made me conclude that perhaps I need to explore some other topical with less side effect. Keen to give CB0301 a try. For someone that wishes to maintain only how much mgs per day? I hear that 50Mg seems to be the lower level but any users that apply a lower amount daily and any luck with this ?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
have been using RU for about 5 years with good results but getting really concerning blood test results (T and Free T levels) of late and this combined with a on again off again ball ache (similar to finasteride experience) has made me conclude that perhaps I need to explore some other topical with less side effect. Keen to give CB0301 a try. For someone that wishes to maintain only how much mgs per day? I hear that 50Mg seems to be the lower level but any users that apply a lower amount daily and any luck with this ?
Where do you buy your ru from if i may ask?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anagen.com . The 5% solution
Christ. Ru did damage to my hair instead of helping it. Horrible experiences. Also got it from anagen. It aint pure, used it 7 years ago, But if my current treatments fail im forced to try it for a third time. You litteraly buy the ready made 5% solution? Thats expensive af.

Last edited:

CBY76

My Regimen
Reaction score
Christ. Ru did damage to my hair instead of helping it. Horrible experiences. Also got it from anagen. It aint pure. But if my current treatments fail im forced to try it again.
Weird - I found/find it just as effective as finasteride if not better . But five years on and fairly obvious I need to make a change given sides

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Weird - I found/find it just as effective as finasteride if not better . But five years on and fairly obvious I need to make a change given sides
I had chest pressure on it and a pressure on my adams apple that lasted 10 to 15 min. Also libido felt lower. How often do you apply ru? And you have Always been on the premixed solution? Btw not even dutasteride worked for me after 1.5 years kept thinning fast. And oral minoxidil high dosage.