Movie bout 14 year old bald kid

s.a.f

Reaction score
Great now we can all look forward to having jokers shouting "hey Harold" at us. :$

rusty_y2k2

Established Member
Reaction score
rogaine/regaine - same thing, different markets. Why they chose to use a different spelling, your guess is as good as mine!

Edit - film looks shocking. Cuba Gooding Jr must be strapped for cash these days...

s.a.f

Reaction score
Cassin said:
jimjohn said:
do you mean rogaine? or is regaine something different

same thing different countries. Probably a copyright issue with something across the pond so they had to change the spelling

Its the same product from the same manufacturer just like in the UK Lays chips are called Walkers.[attachment=1:1yymmduh]images.jpg[/attachment:1yymmduh]

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 1,282
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 1,280

Deaner

Reaction score
Walkers? Gimme a break. What will they come up with next...

Barry_Blue

Established Member
Reaction score
Surely it makes more sense for it be called Regaine because it helps you "regain" your lost hair (well, supposed to!)

I always assumed Rogaine was something completely different til I first came on here.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
I suppose it sounds right to you because it's what your accustomed to. The same way with lays and walkers, Among other things.

Rogaine sounds better to me though, regaine sounds like a cheap infomercial product for some reason..

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Sometimes I have this nightmare that I am demoted back to high school as a bald 33 year old man. It is worse than the being completely naked at school dream because where I am from you aren't allowed to wear hats at school. This is why I am so afraid to go back to Junior college because so many of the students are so young (right out of high school). I want to take all online classes so I don't have to deal with sticking out like a sore thumb.

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
Harold Potter
I bet that in this movie he gets laid in the end... :hump:

Now they must make something opposite....like perhaps 80 y.o. man with ultra,mega dense dark hair....

s.a.f

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Sometimes I have this nightmare that I am demoted back to high school as a bald 33 year old man. It is worse than the being completely naked at school dream because where I am from you aren't allowed to wear hats at school. This is why I am so afraid to go back to Junior college because so many of the students are so young (right out of high school). I want to take all online classes so I don't have to deal with sticking out like a sore thumb.

You'll be ok as long as you dont try to hang with the kids CCS style.

Ackers24

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:

no one will care..go do what u wanna do