(motivational) Cool And Handsome Men Who Look Good With No Hair And Probably Have Big Wieners

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know what you're going to say. "No man looks better bald than he does with hair." Well, you're probably right, and I don't want to bullshit you about that. But I've see one or two men that look good bald, and I think it might give some of us who are feeling down something to feel good about. I wanted to create a thread about men who look good bald. But not action hero movie star type stuff. That sh*t is played out. Who says you need to be buff and masculine to be bald? Who says the average man can't be cool?

Here's my list

Will Stamper:
Remember in the early 2000s when flash animations were all the rage? Well one of the animators happened to be a swagtastic mofo called Stamper. He makes animations about boobs mostly. Boobs, titties and butts. He's hilarious, and is an accomplished voice actor. One tip you can learn from him. You don't need to shave your head all the way. Leave some stubble, it looks really cool with sideburns
CCq-IEXUkAABYB0.jpg

Mick "Ricepirate" Lauer:
Mick runs in the same crowd that Stamper does. He is half-Asian, but don't let that fool you. You probably has a nice wiener.
Bb9lyLXCEAAO2ns.jpg

Ryan "Northernlion" Letourneau:
Youtube Let's Player. Now I know what you think when you hear that. Some loud a**h** screaming needlessly into a camera. That's not the case here. Northernlion's commentary is full of tasteful innuendo and various song references. He wears trendy nice-fitting hats a lot, which is a good solution to a weird headshape or an embarrassing scar.
maxresdefault.jpg

Anthony Edwards:
This is my favorite. Anthony has done it all. Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Revenge of the Nerds, and Top Gun were among the best films of the 80's. In the 90's though, Edwards lost much of his hair when he starred as Dr. Mark Greene. What's more, he was billed as the leading man, even with known prettyboy George Clooney as a main cast member. Greene was a compelling while at the same time being average, and was by far the most likable character. Edwards started the series with severely thinning hair, but by the end of it, he had shaved it off and was sporting classy stubble and sideburns. Just keep in mind that sometimes the goatee isn't for everybody.
edwards-237x300.jpg

Malcolm McDowell:
McDowell kept his hair for longer than the rest. McDowell is most well known for his portrayal of Alex DeLarge in Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange when he was in his youth. Despite his thinning, McDowell is one of the few people who became more attractive with age. He may be old, but some of the rules he uses for his hair may work for you too. His hair is thinning on top, but he has enough to set up a sort of spikey look. In addition, McDowell is one of the few people who has become more attractive with age. If your hair is thinning, but you still have reasonable coverage, consider this.
dr-soran.jpg

Danny DeVito:
Danny is almost the antithesis of an ideal man, but according to the horseshoe theory, if you go far enough in one direction, you will end up on the other side. He's shorter than Michael J. Fox, and he looks like a bridge troll most of the time. But he is arguably the funniest and best character on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. This is the ultimate proof that you don't need hair to be the best at what you do.
Danny_DeVito_cropped_and_edited_for_brightness.jpg

I hope I helped some of you with this thread. This is just a reminder that you don't need to be buff and a masculine to look good bald. Even better, since you've already been through it, you get to watch other people go through it and be just as devastated. No I'm not bitter. Add anyone that comes to your mind.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Dante..
To be honest...i am not hurting you..
But you need to start respecting other people...
This post if failed to motivate you,okay...but putting gif like this will only hurt you...and not other people.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

The IT Crowd! I loved it!

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread was intended to be motivational, but I made it before I got the lay of the land here. It's more suited for the sly guy audience.
image.gif

Pls forgive

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm such
Dante..
To be honest...i am not hurting you..
But you need to start respecting other people...
This post if failed to motivate you,okay...but putting gif like this will only hurt you...and not other people.

I'm such an ashol.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score