Most of my hairs that comes out easily looks like this...why is it so? Anyone had same experience before? Please help me.

baldboy007

My Regimen
Reaction score
sketch1606209333526.png

jazz1

Reaction score
What your hairloss regime and type of hairloss?

baldboy007

My Regimen
Reaction score
What your hairloss regime and type of hairloss?
1.5 years ago i had a rounded patch on scalp at rightside of the crown...i didn't care about it...i thought it was sign of male pattern baldness which my father already has...
Fast forward after 1 year...i had a pain on front left (not in temples) area of scalp when i touch there..it was a weird pain and when i simply pulled hairs there..the hairs came out in my hand sooo easily and there formed the next rounded patch...and i noticed my old patch wasn't gone completely...and its spreaded a bit there like diffuse...and near to.old patch there was one more small patch above left ear.

Suddenly i rushed to doctor and she told me.that i am having ALOPECIA ARRATA...
I was prescribed a topical steroid 2 months before and some Vitamil B7 tablets for a month.
The spot isn't spreading now...but seems like very tiny hairs on new spot...the old spot already had fine hairs few months ago..still isn't thickening up...
The problem is.. whenever i pull out some hairs from these spots...there appears these kind of weird hairs(as in image) which comes out easily...
Do you have any similar experience?

Sorry for my bad English

jazz1

Reaction score
1.5 years ago i had a rounded patch on scalp at rightside of the crown...i didn't care about it...i thought it was sign of male pattern baldness which my father already has...
Fast forward after 1 year...i had a pain on front left (not in temples) area of scalp when i touch there..it was a weird pain and when i simply pulled hairs there..the hairs came out in my hand sooo easily and there formed the next rounded patch...and i noticed my old patch wasn't gone completely...and its spreaded a bit there like diffuse...and near to.old patch there was one more small patch above left ear.

Suddenly i rushed to doctor and she told me.that i am having ALOPECIA ARRATA...
I was prescribed a topical steroid 2 months before and some Vitamil B7 tablets for a month.
The spot isn't spreading now...but seems like very tiny hairs on new spot...the old spot already had fine hairs few months ago..still isn't thickening up...
The problem is.. whenever i pull out some hairs from these spots...there appears these kind of weird hairs(as in image) which comes out easily...
Do you have any similar experience?

Sorry for my bad English
Right so you have Alopecia Areata, then try this will thicken the thin hairs.

Folligen Cream

Divine herbal hair oils, normal and boosting

Derma Roller 1mm

A good derma roller will do.

You suffer from male pattern baldness? are you using Minoxidil or Finasterid?