Most annoying thing in the world

jared

Reaction score
Don't you hate it when someone is like "man are you going bald?" or...."is your dad bald?" or "dude your hair is thin"....YOU DONT THINK I NOTICED YOU FREAKING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deaner

Reaction score
hahaha, yea, cuz of my hairline. Not the thinning comments though...

Jude

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it hurts alright.

I remember when a friend just came straight out with it in front of all my other friends- "Your going bald". I was just speechless. He then said "I'm only jokin with you". Joking? How could that have been joking? I mean, you don't go up to someone in a wheelchair and say "Hey, you're crippled. Haha" and then just say "I'm only joking with you".

If they only how much it hurts when they say such sh*t.

But now if anyone says it, I always just say "Well I'd prefer to go bald than have a face as ugly as yours". Hasn't failed me yet! Give it a try.

G

Yeah some people can be so tactless as if you were totally oblivious to how your hair looks.Not only do i hate the ones who come right out and say "man your loosing it up top huh?" but the ones who cant keep eye contact with you during a conversation they just keep looking at your hairline or your hair in general it really pisses me off those things really ruin my day.I wish they could experience temporary hairloss so they could see what we go through.. :-x

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think the ones who look at your hairline, are the ones who are going bald themselves, or know that they will eventually.

I remember watching all these movies, like Forest Gump, Last of the Mohecans, 3 OClock High, in which the main actors have lost a lot of their original hairline. But I NEVER NOTICED, I mean I never thought twice about it, until just last year when I realized I was beginning to lose my hair as well. Now I notice, and I am that jackass that tries to cop a stare at somebody worse off than me, when they aren't looking. Usually I am thinking "Hey, he's balding far more worse than I am, but he still looks 'okay'." But I figure if I am looking at hairlines because I am aware of my situation, than those looking at my hairline are aware of their situation as well. Just an assumption, though.

And girls... I just don't know. I think if a girl is checking out your hairline, it *MIGHT* mean she considers you interesting, and is weighing the full package. I really do agree with the idea that the right girls just won't care. My two best buds that are far worse off than I already have awesome girlfriends, and are getting married this Fall. Bastards. =)

Hpower

Established Member
Reaction score
Elguapo-- i also dont think girls care about hairloss as much as we think they do, due to the fact that most of there dads or relitives are bald or balding and thats what they grew up with. yes there will be ones who care but them kind of relationships dont last long anyway, and those kind of girls make a guys life a living hell!! i meen the kind of girl who needs a guy with money/flashy car-bling bling!! and when you spend all the money/time on them and its time for the prize-----all they want to do is lie on there fn back!!-i always went for down to earth girls because they always f*** the best and make it fun.

drinkrum

Reaction score
My girlfriend told me that girls don't really care that much about a guy going bald and that girls don't understand why a guy would obsess about something so "trivial". However, she did say it looks weird when a young guy loses it from the back rather than from the front, as "older men lose it from the back." She said I have thick hair and nothing to be worried about (obviously, she doesn't know about my taking finasteride) and that even if I lost my hair, she wouldn't really care.

Then she mentioned, "But I'd buy you some Rogaine."

Girls, girls.

D.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Yeah, that's true hopewas. But I say "Honey, I don't care if you gain weight, I'd still love you." when she's still skinny. It all evens out. :lol:

D.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
elguapo said:
I think the ones who look at your hairline, are the ones who are going bald themselves, or know that they will eventually.

I remember watching all these movies, like Forest Gump, Last of the Mohecans, 3 OClock High, in which the main actors have lost a lot of their original hairline. But I NEVER NOTICED, I mean I never thought twice about it, until just last year when I realized I was beginning to lose my hair as well. Now I notice, and I am that jackass that tries to cop a stare at somebody worse off than me, when they aren't looking. Usually I am thinking "Hey, he's balding far more worse than I am, but he still looks 'okay'." But I figure if I am looking at hairlines because I am aware of my situation, than those looking at my hairline are aware of their situation as well. Just an assumption, though.

And girls... I just don't know. I think if a girl is checking out your hairline, it *MIGHT* mean she considers you interesting, and is weighing the full package. I really do agree with the idea that the right girls just won't care. My two best buds that are far worse off than I already have awesome girlfriends, and are getting married this Fall. Bastards. =)

Man your right, until you start losing it, you dont real notice anyone else balding,also i think the guys that thake the piss out of you hair are the one who are afraid that these will look the same soon