Morroniside Regulates Hair Growth And Cycle Transition Via Activation Of The Wnt/β-catenin Signaling

wnt

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah right, let's take a substance and test it on humans right away and see what happens

mvalley

Reaction score
Pretty cheap to test this out: Morroniside is the most abundant iridoid glycoside extracted from Cornus officinalis and has various bioactivities in different cell functions and tissue regeneration.

Cornus officinalis is a species of dogwood known also as Japanese cornel or Japanese cornelian cherry or Cornelian cherries, not to be confused with C. mas, which is also known as the "Cornelian cherry." The correct term would be Korean cornel dogwood or Chinese cornel dogwood since the flower originated from Korea and China.

Last edited:

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah right, let's take a substance and test it on humans right away and see what happens

That is what we already are doing.

It have been shown multiple times that MOUSE models doesn't translate into humans. If that was the case we have cured multiple diseases over and over again.

But here we are, and we haven't cured so much. So what does that tell you about mouse models?

wnt

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is the research section. i am not even going to argue with you so pls stfu and move on

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
moronside we needeed this ..
that sounds good in a baldie routine

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.adooq.com/morroniside.html

$80,- for 10mg. The highest described 10 ug dose would be 0.01 mg, so 1000 doses. Good solubility in ethanol.

However, it seems that they soaked it in the solution for 24h if I am reading it correctly (I only skimmed through it). And they also speak of 100ug injections, so I am not sure if a simple ethanol solution with 0.01 mg would do much.

Unfortunately, that company doesn't sell to the public. Wish they did, I have a lot of other compounds I'd like to order.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.adooq.com/morroniside.html

$80,- for 10mg. The highest described 10 ug dose would be 0.01 mg, so 1000 doses. Good solubility in ethanol.

However, it seems that they soaked it in the solution for 24h if I am reading it correctly (I only skimmed through it). And they also speak of 100ug injections, so I am not sure if a simple ethanol solution with 0.01 mg would do much.

You're misreporting the units. 10uM means 10 micromoles/L which translates to 0.04g/L for morroniside. Its a concentration. They don't specify how much because they just fill the well in the plate with it to immerse the cells.

Unless someone here wants to inject it into their scalp, the concentration for topical application would still need to be determined and bound to be much higher.

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're misreporting the units. 10uM means 10 micromoles/L which translates to 0.04g/L for morroniside. Its a concentration. They don't specify how much because they just fill the well in the plate with it to immerse the cells.

Unless someone here wants to inject it into their scalp, the concentration for topical application would still need to be determined and bound to be much higher.

My bad, in that case it becomes quite a bit pricier, especially if you want to use a 100uM concentration. And we indeed do not even know how often and what quantity needs to be applied.