More Questions about Hair Multiplication

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
I have more questions to ask about hair multiplication.

1) If the cells that are taken from your back hair multiply and grow hair on your head say for example, would they still go through the stages of hair growth?

2) Could the new hairs fall out and never grow again?

3) Would they adapt to being hair on top and in front?

4) Are you looking forward to it?

If anyone has any info, I'd like to know. I know it might take until 2012 for it to come out, so it's a good time to save if it's going to be uber-expensive.

jeffsss

Reaction score
DaSand said:
I have more questions to ask about hair multiplication.

1) If the cells that are taken from your back hair multiply and grow hair on your head say for example, would they still go through the stages of hair growth?

2) Could the new hairs fall out and never grow again?

3) Would they adapt to being hair on top and in front?

4) Are you looking forward to it?

If anyone has any info, I'd like to know. I know it might take until 2012 for it to come out, so it's a good time to save if it's going to be uber-expensive.

1) yes, why wouldnt they?

2) all hair has the potential to fall out and never grow again

3) just like a traditional hair transplant, why wouldnt it?

4) yea I am.. unfourntualy it wont be ready for like 10 years.. dont hold your breath.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Why 10 years? Adreans Research said on their site their version might be out hopefully before the end of the decade.

Is it so they see if people get tumors from the growth of the cells? Well, if I start saving up I should have more than enough to pay for it. Or because they're trying to figure out more on how to do it correctly?

And one more question...

Would it work on people who are Norwood 6 or 7? I might shave it bald before it comes out. But then my hair might stay the way it is until then.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, I'll be finished with school by 2010 and have a good career to pay for it. But I'm going to put some money from work checks and work extra jobs to get it. I'll put it in my savings or some stock if I can. But then, there will also be college loan debt!

sublime what I meant for question 3 is would it take on the characteristics of scalp hair? I just I don't lose it, I mean it's DHT resistant hair, it should fight it! I always talk about the day I can grow my hair long, it can become a reality in 6 years (I'll wait until 2011 to see if it won't fall out).

I'll get this when I have the money ready. I'm not looking forward to the price either. My car is fine the way it is, it does well for a 96 model. The only thing is a dent that would cost $1,000 which I don't have to have it repaired. I'd rather go for the full head of hair than a car honestly. I don't care what type I drive as long as it gets me places.

jeffsss

Reaction score
DaSand said:
I'll get this when I have the money ready. I'm not looking forward to the price either. My car is fine the way it is, it does well for a 96 model. The only thing is a dent that would cost $1,000 which I don't have to have it repaired. I'd rather go for the full head of hair than a car honestly. I don't care what type I drive as long as it gets me places.

if your worried about $1000 then your going to have to wait a LONG time for HM..

hell, good hair transplant's cost 10k+ If i had to guess this technique is going to cost 30k+ your $1000 woudlnt even cover the taxes.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Well then, better start saving up next year. I'm going to put it in my checks in an account for 5 years and build up a nest egg for it.

But by then, I will probably be bald and not care. You never know what can happen in ten years. Maybe I'll win the lottery, maybe not. I'm going to stop worrying about hair loss and just get on with finishing school so I have a job and I can afford to get this when it comes out.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But by then, I will probably be bald and not care. You never know what can happen in ten years. Maybe I'll win the lottery, maybe not. I'm going to stop worrying about hair loss and just get on with finishing school so I have a job and I can afford to get this when it comes out.

Haha the only thing you got right was the bald part

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i like all the delusional bald people disliking all the posts about there being no cure :D every dislike means a day closer to the cure :D

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now they are selling wigs and penises.

The penis industry is quite brisk I hear.

Plus NECRO posting, and if you can do it, don't get angry if I do it to.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i like all the delusional bald people disliking all the posts about there being no cure :D every dislike means a day closer to the cure :D

Let them dislike. A lot of these baldies would be borderline suicidal if they can’t hate on reality. So let them stay “positive” I’d say.