More and more hair...

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
everywhere but on my head. I started minoxidil a little more that 2 months back. I went through a long 40 day shed and after that nothing.

I have some much hair on my whole body now. Its incredible how I am not getting any extra hair on the head but all over the body they are getting thicker, denser and uglier..

I dont understand why this is happening. Am I absorbing too much minoxidil in my body. I did not get other sides from it ( heart rate or puffy face) but so much body hair....Is this OK ?

CCS

Reaction score
that is great if you wanted laser hair removal and did not have enough contrast, but bad if your hair was ok before.

yeah, sounds like it is spending little time in your scalp and going straight into your system for some reason. Are you using quick drying minoxidil? high dose? acid? please tell.

different shampoo? different application time? sun burn? right after or long after shower?

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
^hmmmm, i feel im getting hairy on the side of my face by eye brows and my hands etc...

im using kirkland mionox 5%.

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
that is great if you wanted laser hair removal and did not have enough contrast, but bad if your hair was ok before.

I really dont have the money for that sh*t . Have to save for HM as well.

collegechemistrystudent said:
yeah, sounds like it is spending little time in your scalp and going straight into your system for some reason. Are you using quick drying minoxidil? high dose? acid? please tell.

different shampoo? different application time? sun burn? right after or long after shower?

I use Dr. Lee's number 500. The quick drying one. Thankfully extra hairgrowth is the only side...touchwood...

Mornings I do apply minoxidil fairly quickly after the shower. My scalp is still wet when I do it. But why is it not doing anything on the fuckin head and growing hair all over the body, on parts where there was no hair earlier....
Its like there is a big hole in my scalp and the minoxidil just seeps through to the body...aaah...what a waste of money[/quote]

CCS

Reaction score
I don't know how the water in your scalp works, but there is an amount that absorbs stuff, and maybe an amount that sends it straight threw. I hope someone on here knows more about this because I want to know too. I also want to know if SODs will pass straight through, but at least they are healthy for the whole body.