Month 18.25 on Propecia and Nizoral 2% (PHOTOS)

KevinW

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks good, keep it up!

I wish I was on month 18... I start very soon!!

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Awesome, and on the hairline too...sweet :) I'm on month 11 now and doing very well too.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you get this message that are in quotes than the page has exceeded the data transfer. Which means too many people are uploading at this time and you will have to wait 10 to 20 minutes until geocitie give me more bandwidth. I'm not going to spend money at this time for a website with my results, so I have to use geocities to post it. Hopefully I will found some other free webspace that will give me more bandwidth for nothing. When all of your money is going to Propecia, LA fitness GYM and college, it's hard to spend money on something that I can't get any money out of it.

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
http://www.geocities.com/actionpackti/index.html

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
looks good man, i bet you dont' even worry about hairloss anymore!

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
looks good man, i bet you dont' even worry about hairloss anymore!

I still worry about my hairloss. I don't know it will get worst again and I also over thing about stuff.

Jaygee

Established Member
Reaction score
What was your shedding like as the months went on? Did it ever stop or did it remain consistent? If it stopped, when? I'm in the fifth month and I'm still waiting for a change. Getting nervous.

markelbentley

Established Member
Reaction score
hey, you seem to have gtten great results. I have a similar type of frontal loss as you, from what i can see in your pics. Can you tell us about your sheds and when they stopped and when you saw thickening, regrowing of hair...if it aint too much trouble? thanks

bombscience

Reaction score
Try Rogaine 1x a day or spironolactone 2x a day on your temples and you'll most likely see some more regrowth.

Thomas

Established Member
Reaction score
That is very impressive. I have not seen that good of frontal growth ever from Propecia.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bombscience, adding minoxidil on your temples will not help really. By adding minoxidil you will shed a lot on your temple and you will see a decrease of hair in that area for sometime and when it grows back it may not grow all of it.

Although I had some hair growth in the temple. It's not as much as you think by the photos I give you. The first photos with was 3 months were not that bad for the left side of the head. It's just the light that was over me that made it look that way. My left side had some but not as bad as my right side. Have other photos but came out with the same results. So, my result good but not what you think.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
ACT10Npack said:
adding minoxidil on your temples will not help really.
Actually there is evidence that it WILL work on the frontal areas of the scalp..There's a 48 week study that proved this. The fact that you responded so well to finasteride makes me think you'd do well on minoxidil.
Here's the link to the article that discussed the study.
http://www.dermatologytimes.com/dermato ... p?id=51115

ACT10Npack said:
By adding minoxidil you will shed a lot on your temple and you will see a decrease of hair in that area for sometime and when it grows back it may not grow all of it.

Not neccasarily true either...You might shed but it's not a definite...I didn't have a minoxidil shed when I started it. The chance that it wont grow back after a shed is minimal...But I would understand that you wouldn't want to take a risk.

G

I got good (ish) results at the front on finasteride + minoxidil and have not as yet gone through a shed (14 months)