money is a great COPE. however. being alone forever is something that shutters you to pieces

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
damm..... im 29 and still kissless virgin. and its hard. really really hard. that sh*t is bothering me all the time. i cant focus on anything anymore. i NEED IT. tried online. dident worked. at my job i often flirt with girls however i cant approach them directly because if they reject me it will be really emberressing. dammit. i have no time and no place to actually hit on girls.

maybe bars? if i had someone to go with maybe.. however the problem is. i tried clubs and bars in the past and got rejected every single time. i felt like utter sh*t. i also not in the age for hookups anymore.

dammit thats hard. i can understand how even those who have alot of money can feel bad. today a woman who flirted with me before gave me a cold vibe. i felt insanly bad. rejection is hard. really really hard. rejection by woman is hard. but rejection from woman after woman after woman is the kind of thing that makes you wanna kill yourself, trust me.

and you see other man with gf's. that makes you feel even worse. dammit thats hard

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't get you, if the lack of never having had sex or intamicy is impacting your life why not just pay a hooker and sort out your problem?
You can even find a friendly one and form a pseudo medium term sexual friendship if the thought of paying a stranger for sex disgusts you.

Honestly your too afraid to let go of your depression, the thought of being free actually scares you in your comfort zone.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Add some muscle, decent clothes.. get some confidence, fake or real.. stop overthinking.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the hell do you mean by this???
You're only 29. I was going to bars well into my 30's and hooking up. I'm in my 40's now, single and I still do the same thing. Hooking up ain't over at 30.

u can't hook up if you're ugly anyway. only with hookers.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
try being disfigured on top of being balding af at 27 ... honestly the only thing preventing me from roping is binge eating

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Even I am rich like Jeff bezos, I still won't marry .what's the use when the most precious thing ,Ur face is not there with you. The whole that matters, thing known as charm is lost.

Templah

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even I am rich like Jeff bezos, I still won't marry .what's the use when the most precious thing ,Ur face is not there with you. The whole that matters, thing known as charm is lost.
There is no point in marriage anyway.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the guy giving advice about how to pull girls??? The “maxxing” guy!
admins please delete my account, this material is gold. I think I’m addicted to this site now.

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the guy giving advice about how to pull girls??? The “maxxing” guy!
admins please delete my account, this material is gold. I think I’m addicted to this site now.
If you addicted to this site you should logout-maxxing