Modelling And Dutasteride Is It A Poison Or Life Saver?

Have you experienced DRIVE FOR LIFE AND ENERGY LOSS WHILE USING ANTI ANDROGENS SUCH AS DUTASTERIDE?

• Total voters

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just quit dude and maybe try finasteride.. it's not worth it, even more so since your only a NW1.5.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No BS We would pull the girls from the club.. Well actually normally they would approach us in the club because When I go out I always Buy a bottle So our place would be reserved all the time.I usually go to 2 known clubs in my area.And I know all the bouncers and managers in here So I always get noticed BTW I am 6'1 185lbs 12% body fat.So In the club environment me and my mates always get attention always the Women in these clubs wanna come and sit at our table And normally after 2-3 drinks we pull the girls.

Haha, I know pulling from clubs is possible my guy. The ridiculous thing you said was that you and your mates would take the girls you just got with in the night with you for a gym morning session

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, I know pulling from clubs is possible my guy. The ridiculous thing you said was that you and your mates would take the girls you just got with in the night with you for a gym morning session
Oh! If you knew what other things we made them do you would be so much surprised then :)

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha spoken like a true 21 year old

Ive been on dustasteride for 7 years now, i have found ways to eliminate the sides, it has been a miracle drug for me.
What i reccomend for you, it should really help with your issues, is to get your head out of your ***
What have you done to eliminate the sides? Just curious