Model Faints After Excessive Haircut

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. This is typical, absolutely typical. Did I ever tell you the one about the first ever doctor I saw for baldness? Early 30s, blond, very good looking but heavily made up and most glamorous of all? Her hair. She clearly spent a lot of money having it styled and permed and yet when I had the gall to moan about my hairloss, can you guess what she said to me? *Wrinkling up her nose* "It's just hair". This from a woman who must be spending £400-£500 a month on looking after hers. The hypocrisy is unreal.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. This is typical, absolutely typical. Did I ever tell you the one about the first ever doctor I saw for baldness? Early 30s, blond, very good looking but heavily made up and most glamorous of all? Her hair. She clearly spent a lot of money having it styled and permed and yet when I had the gall to moan about my hairloss, can you guess what she said to me? *Wrinkling up her nose* "It's just hair". This from a woman who must be spending £400-£500 a month on looking after hers. The hypocrisy is unreal.

it's a typical approach from many people who have what you're concerned over.

good looking people "it's just the confidence"
full head of hair people "it's just hair bro just shave it"
rich people "money isn't everything"

"it's just x don't worry about it", until it happens to them.