Mixing Topical finasteride+mix With Topical Dutasteride?

Saikyo

My Regimen
Reaction score
My history: I (32) noticed hair thinning at my temples to the extent that I had to use other hair to cover them.

2 month 0.25mg oral finasteride + 1mg topical finasteride --> no visible effect
then 2 month 1mg oral finasteride + 1mg topical finasteride mixed with 15% minoxidil --> Noticable hair regrowth at my temples, not only in densitiy but also hair seems thicker than before!

Sideeffects: None except watery semen and white dandruff because of the PG in the minoxidil mix

Now I was thinking about incorporating topical dutasteride too. However, since both the topical finasteride+MIN aswell as the topical dutasteride need 3-4 hours of drying, I usually apply them at the same time.

Does anyone have any experience if applying the two at the same time is a bad idea?
Additionally: Would it be possible to mix the two solutions into one for easier application? Any opinions?

20200227_070221.jpg
20200227_070232.jpg
20200227_070254.jpg

jazz1

Reaction score
There have been cases where people use both internally, but I would not see the need to add both as your doing great with topical usage from finesteride. I been using topical finesteride for years from Murray Avenue Apothecary.