Minoxodil 7 Weeks, Ton Of Vellus Hair

alex9222

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im in the 7th week on minoxodil and i got some effects...

After just 3 weeks i had ton of new vellus hair in my u pattern
Today i made a comparison and i saw literally thousands and thousands of vellus hair, some small vellus hair some longer ( when i say small i mean 1 mm) and literally my top head turned whiteish cuz i have too much vellus hair ( i never seen photos of other users with that much vellus white hair)
There is thickening of existing hair, and the majority of lifeless hair looks much better, and with a close look i see some new hair getting longer but still thin ...

Im wondering if this vellus hair can turn terminal, and how long i have to wait if it will?

Cuz if this vellus hair turn terminal i will literally go from nw6 to nw1( i went oretty fast from Norwood 1 to nw6, i was nw1 or nw2 till 21 and turned nw6 in the span of two years, with a slowed and not moving hair loss from that period so i mantained my hair at 26 right now like when i was 23) ...

Im also on good diet, a lot of exercise and nizoral 1 percent twice per week ..

And how long i can expect to recieve thickening on minoxodil, i read somewhere that after 1 year the majority of guys gets to the maximum results on min....

And yea twice a day kirkland foam

alex9222

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://m.imgur.com/uzcksfV this is 3 weeks with minoxidil, now is much more fuller but i dont have time to make photo and post it....

And in this photo you cannot see all vellus hair but you can see the massive growth that im talking about from one angle, cuz making photo to vellus hair you have to get right angle, but literally all my head right now is like that...

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They will fall off if you will not jump atleast on finasteride, trust me :)

I recovered on minoxidil To almost NW0 from NW2.5/3 but thanks god i lost only half gains because i jumped on finasteride after 1.5 year of minoxidil alone.