Minoxidle 78% Topical Solution

Dpunkz

Established Member
Reaction score
How would something like this have an impact on your hair? I'm thinking you would probably grow a goddamn afro, any comments?

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it might just be like taking 500 aspirin to cure your headache.

your headache won't go with half an aspirin

your headache won't go with a whole aspirin

you headache will go with two aspirins

anything above this will make no difference and just increase the incidence of side effects.

Redbone

Reaction score
Thats crazy more is not better- the dermal layer on your scalp would turn to paste and like roll off your scalp like head cheese.

Also it would probably give you a massive coronary.

Cornholio

Established Member
Reaction score
Dpunkz said:
How would something like this have an impact on your hair? I'm thinking you would probably grow a goddamn afro, any comments?

Cant be done... Minoxidil wont disolve in solution at a percentage higher than 15% with the right solvents. You could apply the highest percentage available multiple times a day, but at some point you would find that A) you were getting systemic absorption and risking heart failure B) Your thinning was progressing because of the underlying problems that make men need minoxidil in the first place (androgen initiated miniaturization, possibly some inflammation).

%5 minoxidil was shown to be better than 2% for men (not women) but Im not sure that the benefit continues to increase much after that.

You will probably get better effect by using multiple methods to attack the problem, instead of just hitting minoxidil harder... (DHT reducers, anti-androgens, copper peptides, and minoxidil together).

Cornholio

Established Member
Reaction score
TynanW said:
Redbone said:
head cheese

:shock: :freaked:

Head cheese..."made from the meaty parts of the head of a pig or calf. The head is cleaned and simmered until the meat falls from the bones..."

Good analogy : ) . Redbone must be a chef (or maybe grew up on a farm)

Bismarck

Reaction score
TynanW said:
it might just be like taking 500 aspirin to cure your headache.

your headache won't go with half an aspirin

your headache won't go with a whole aspirin

you headache will go with two aspirins

anything above this will make no difference and just increase the incidence of side effects.

Tynan, is this also true for Xandrox15 ?

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bismarck said:

I don't know the fall off point for minoxidil saturation or efficacy, if you have any information would you like to share it with us ?

Bismarck

Reaction score
TynanW said:
Bismarck said:

I don't know the fall off point for minoxidil saturation or efficacy, if you have any information would you like to share it with us ?

I have no data. But I'm sure 15% is not much better than simple 5% ... except for Dr. Lee.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bismarck said:
I have no data. But I'm sure 15% is not much better than simple 5% ... except for Dr. Lee.

How can you be sure with no data ?

Bismarck

Reaction score
TynanW said:
Bismarck said:

How can you be sure with no data ?

I had a similar discussion with the poster ''Hotlegs'' some time ago...

I think if Xandrox 15 works considerably better than 5% minoxidil it's due to the systemic absorbtion which is more likely with that concentration - especially when AA is added to the solution.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bismarck said:

I think if Xandrox 15 works considerably better than 5% minoxidil it's due to the systemic absorbtion which is more likely with that concentration - especially when AA is added to the solution.

hmmmm.. you sound confused :)

You are sure 15% is not much better than 5%

But you also have a theory as to why 15% could work considerably better than 5 %

And you have no data to prove or disprove either !

And who is this 'so called' Hotlegs ?

Bismarck

Reaction score
TynanW said:
Bismarck said:

hmmmm.. you sound confused :)

You are sure 15% is not much better than 5%

But you also have a theory as to why 15% could work considerably better than 5 %

And you have no data to prove or disprove either !

And who is this 'so called' Hotlegs ?

I think you're right. Good point. I can't proof it doesn't work much better therefore it has to work better. Where can I order the 78% stuff ?

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bismarck said:
I think you're right. Good point. I can't prove it doesn't work much better therefore it has to work better.

Sarcasm does not make your point any more valid. We do not know which concentration of minoxidil is of maximum benefit in male pattern baldness.

Bismarck said:
]Where can I order the 78% stuff ?

Xandrox 15 - 5 x day + Minoxidil 3% 1 x day